VoidGirl

VoidGirl

Longing for the Void's embrace
Jul 21, 2020
By anything I mean if every single ressource or substance was at your disposal ignoring how illegal, rare or restricted it is, how would you choose to CTB ?

Personally I would go into an empty field, far from anyone and any circulation. I would then strap a big block of C4 to the back of my head and detonate it for an instant, painless and foolproof exit.

• Hugs
Reactions: Choba, MyLifeIsANightmare, Sluggish_Slump and 24 others
C

cantgetoutofbed

Jul 21, 2020
Detonation seems like a good choice. Probably the best choice.

• Love
Reactions: MyLifeIsANightmare, AMG44, Fehler and 12 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
There's been a bunch of "dream CTB" threads and mine is always the same. I'd wana be the first to CTB in space! Launch me into the sun or a wormhole it doesn't matter, anywhere in space.

D8kkgp7 4420cccf cce2 43ee 8b41 d999709970ea 1

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sluggish_Slump, HideUnusualDecision, LONE WOLF. and 34 others
C

cantgetoutofbed

Jul 21, 2020
By anything I mean if every single ressource or substance was at your disposal ignoring how illegal, rare or restricted it is, how would you choose to CTB ?

Personally I would go into an empty field, far from anyone and any circulation. I would then strap a big block of C4 to the back of my head and detonate it for an instant, painless and foolproof exit.
I also wish we had poisons that were easily obtainable so long ago - cyanide?

Reactions: j.wsetal, angelwings, LONE WOLF. and 6 others
VoidGirl

VoidGirl

Jul 21, 2020
There's been a bunch of "dream CTB" threads and mine is always the same. I'd wana be the first to CTB in space! Launch me into the sun or a wormhole it doesn't matter, anywhere in space.

I guess I haven't been here long enough to see one of these threads. Been lurking for a year or so before registering and I never saw much of these threads during that time. I guess it's been asked before but I didn't want to search and revive a dead old thread. Let them rest in peace :pfff:

Getting launched into the sun sounds great but I'm not so sure about a black hole because of the time dilation they cause. You could technically be trapped falling into it for eternity which sounds worst than even the most horrible life situation.

Reactions: Marchioness, wait.what, Trannydiary and 7 others
C

cantgetoutofbed

Jul 21, 2020
I still think shotguns work quite well....not as foolproof as your method.

• Love
Reactions: Kbeau, Trannydiary, 262653 and 5 others
acondiva

acondiva

Jul 14, 2020
Are we going for bombastic, or the most ethereal leaving? I'm for the C4 suppository and meat bag pinata exit

• Love
Reactions: stankboy421, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Trannydiary and 5 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Just N, I just really want N

• Love
Reactions: tobby rabbit, Sluggish_Slump, heartbroken12 and 42 others
VoidGirl

VoidGirl

Jul 21, 2020
Are we going for bombastic, or the most ethereal leaving? I'm for the C4 suppository and meat bag pinata exit

Whatever method floats your boat ! Ethereal, subversive, bombastic, violent... Anything is valid here, as long as it exists !

Reactions: Trannydiary, Deafsn0w and ERASED
C

cantgetoutofbed

Jul 21, 2020
Just N, I just really want N
I do too. But difficult to get, especially now. Some here have obtained it. Have you tried?

Reactions: Trannydiary, Deafsn0w, Commitmentphile101 and 1 other person
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I do too. But difficult to get, especially now. Some here have obtained it. Have you tried?
I planned to trying but the whole dark web thing is impossible for me in my current position

Reactions: Trannydiary, Deafsn0w, Meditation guide and 1 other person
C

cantgetoutofbed

Jul 21, 2020
I planned to trying but the whole dark web thing is impossible for me in my current position
Did you try the Tor browser? Or are you on a phone? I haven't really figured out the dark web. I tried the Tor browser, but just uses Duck Duck Goose.

Reactions: Trannydiary, Deafsn0w and Meditation guide
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I guess I haven't been here long enough to see one of these threads. Been lurking for a year or so before registering and I never saw much of these threads during that time. I guess it's been asked before but I didn't want to search and revive a dead old thread. Let them rest in peace :pfff:

Getting launched into the sun sounds great but I'm not so sure about a black hole because of the time dilation they cause. You could technically be trapped falling into it for eternity which sounds worst than even the most horrible life situation.
Hey no worries these threads are fun. An yes while time is relative my oxygen levels wouldn't be lol. If I aim dead center of a wormhole I may not be crushed either. My dead ass might pop out the other side.

Reactions: Trannydiary, Deafsn0w and cantgetoutofbed
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Did you try the Tor browser? Or are you on a phone? I haven't really figured out the dark web. I tried the Tor browser, but just uses Duck Duck Goose.
I do have tor, vpn and all that. The problem is with bitcoins and such

Reactions: Trannydiary, Deafsn0w, Commitmentphile101 and 1 other person
all_pointless

all_pointless

Jul 2, 2018
Overdoze on so much weed? probably will pass out before being able to die from it huh?

Reactions: Eurus, Trannydiary, Lost in a Dream and 4 others
M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
This was a method I saw in a violent video game. The protagonist uses it to escape captures by enemies and other otherwise inescapable situations.

Ideally, I'd want to hold a hand grenade with my teeth, then pull the ring. It's quick, mostly painless, and has plenty of shock value. Of course, an open-casket funeral will be impossible after that, but meh.

• Love
Reactions: MyLifeIsANightmare, AMG44, Trannydiary and 2 others
iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
Probably lethal injection

• Love
Reactions: j.wsetal, AMG44, Trannydiary and 7 others
BRAINWORMS

BRAINWORMS

dust to dust
Jul 20, 2020
Y'all are so adventurous! My lazy self would just want to self-administer anesthesia gas until I drop. Maybe even in a super luxe hotel room for extra decadence.

Reactions: j.wsetal, Sluggish_Slump, Mthom2 and 18 others
A

Aftertheafter

Jul 21, 2020
Either gun or fentanyl overdose.

Reactions: AMG44, W’ren, Bauhaus and 8 others
D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
Probably paying someone to kill me and make it look like an accident. Less things to explain lol. I once thought about making my death look accidental because suicide is a taboo and all; I don't want to tarnish my family's reputation and make them sad in one swift move, but realized that it's hard to do.

• Love
Reactions: j.wsetal, boc, SadHoe and 11 others
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Gunshot

Reactions: W’ren, Trannydiary, Deafsn0w and 3 others
Vault of Memories

Vault of Memories

A temporary being in a temporary world
Mar 24, 2020
For what I've seen on here I can't think of anything that beats N. Would like to maybe enjoy a mountain top view or something pleasant to ponder on before ending it.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, LADY007, purplesmoothie and 4 others
T

TakeYourHappyPills

Nov 26, 2019
definitely fentanyl or heroin

Reactions: NightNight20, stankboy421, LONE WOLF. and 5 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Unlimited access and assuming legality aside, then it would be N and/or other peaceful method to go.

Reactions: grimoutlook, Trannydiary, Homecoming and 2 others
little froggie

little froggie

it's okay, i don't like me either </3
Jul 21, 2020
if i could truly get myself to do it however i wanted, i'd want the most brutal and agonizing thing possible. whatever that is, maybe a combination of things. disease, pills, setting myself on fire, drowning, suffocation of some sort. idk. i'm having trouble remembering the most painful ways to do it. not like i have the guts anyways, shotgun to the head is prolly gonna be my ticket down to hell.

uh i'm new to this (forums, especially of this type) so it's like rly strange for me to be typing out how i truly feel lol. it's kinda nice tbh. i hope i don't disturb anyone tho, i'm rly sorry if i do. like i said, i'm new to this, so i rly don't know if i even should be expressing myself this openly.
plz lmk if i'm doing anything wrong, thx and sry..

• Hugs
Reactions: grimoutlook, mr.smileysad, Eurus and 8 others
catscradle

catscradle

Now I will destroy the whole world
Jul 10, 2020
N at the top of a very tall building overlooking the city.

Reactions: onthelastday, AMG44, angelwings and 2 others
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Ready to use cyanide pills followed with explosives in a frozen Arctic mountains

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Trannydiary, Theregoesthatidea and 1 other person
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Pistol gunshot wound to the head while ingesting N or KCN.

Reactions: AMG44, thx1138, Trannydiary and 3 others
Sans

Sans

Protesting the conditions of an inhumane world
Oct 2, 2019
If I had unlimited access to anything, I'd have unlimited access to money, which I could use to get myself a much better living situation than what I'm currently in, and wouldn't want to CTB.

If I had unlimited access to any means of CTBing, I'd probably find a volcano with churning lava, and jump into it, never to be seen again.

• Hugs
Reactions: cfcfcfcf, NIÑAESTUPIDA, iTriedButCursed and 14 others
D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
If I had unlimited access to anything, I'd have unlimited access to money, which I could use to get myself a much better living situation than what I'm currently in, and wouldn't want to CTB.
Mood though

Reactions: DisillusionedDragon, imsorrythatimhere, Trannydiary and 4 others