H

helloleaf

May 30, 2024
If I could've avoided the car accident that left me with my body suffering everyday I would

• Hugs
Reactions: AmIForReal
outcasthermit

outcasthermit

Pocki
Jul 14, 2024
What I asked! If you were to ctb and you were given the chance to redo your entire current life, from beginning to wherever you are now, would you take it? Or do you prefer the void, the afterlife, or an alternative reincarnation?

Personally I'm not 100% sure, I guess I'm like 50/50 on it.
In a make believe world I'd say say yes!! I'd redo it and fix my mistakes but I doubt I'd actually change and fix my mistakes

Reactions: CantDoIt
bleeding_heart_show

bleeding_heart_show

Dec 23, 2023
I would be tempted, but I like to think I would make the right decision not to. Existence is unjustifiable no matter how one experiences it. We will be worm food. I suppose I fit the Nietzschean archetype of the last man. I lack empathy and am consumed by apathy.

-nobodyknows-

-nobodyknows-

Experienced
Jun 16, 2024
I don't know… I'd have to do everything over again, and it'd probably be even more painful trying to avoid things that turn out to be inevitable

• Hugs
Reactions: AmIForReal and CantDoIt
disjectamembra

disjectamembra

the universe is going to catch you
Oct 1, 2024
not with this body no

• Hugs
Reactions: AmIForReal and CantDoIt
P

Praying 4 a Miracle

Sep 22, 2024
I agree, a fast forward button would be a big plus, so with that, definitely.

If I could go back and do this life over again, except this time avoid or go around the tragic mistakes that I've made, I would definitely do it.

What's odd, is that other people I've talked to seem to think that these mistakes are no big deal. If I look at them all individually they really aren't a big deal at all. It's the health consequences they caused, that are the big deal to me. I despise mini-strokes. I feel like they're one of the biggest horrors in this life.

There really should be a warning system in place, such as teaching kids about them in school or something. We warn kids about everything else, but somehow this gets overlooked.

N

Nikki_Music

Sep 28, 2024
Redoing my life to game the system and get more money and prevent any failures wouldn't change the fact that there is something wrong with me, so no. The only reason I might would be so I can end my life earlier but if I have all my memories up to being an adult then what's the point

L

lamargue

sleepwalker
Jun 5, 2024
obviously. i would be a child genius. i think anyone in that position would be

sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Arcanist
Dec 14, 2023
Absolutely not. I had no powers to do anything differently as a kid so I'd just have to relive at least part of this hell. Not a good deal.

kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
No. The problem isn't my life. The problem is life itself. Even if I had the happiest life full of people and things I love, it would all be taken away from me by disease, loss, death, etc. That's just insanely tragic, and I don't understand why anyone would want to experience that.