Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Depends on the situation then the limits are the imagination within objective reality.
I don't think there's any situation where someone who doesn't want to be helped can actually be helped by outside influences alone unless that help involves actually changing their mind somehow but then that would mean you can make them want to be helped…

keyro33

keyro33

May 11, 2022
I would try probably wouldn't be much use though

Cat12345

Cat12345

May 22, 2022
I would try but I just struggle with this I don't want to be live but need to make sure the people I leave behind will be OK first. I just don't no how I can't help someone else when all I want to do is not be alive anymore and I've tried getting help but you alway get left back on your own

• Hugs
Reactions: Dizzylady80
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I have tried to help people to recover through posts and threads. Especially in the recovery forum I try to open the minds of members for new perspectives. And I even got positive feedback for it.
I would like to post more but I am scared it gets redundant and annoying when I just repeat the same in my threats.

• Love
Reactions: rainbowbright
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
Obviously. It's always a joy to be able to help others feel better.. what worries me and I don't do very well is understanding that the relationship with the other person can end in suicide... that hurts me, so it's one thing to respect the decision of people in whom you are not emotionally involved and the other is to see die someone you appreciate... at least you have the consolation that you tried to make their day to day better.

//

Evidentment. Sempre es una alegría poder ajudar els altres a sentirse millor.. el que em preocupa i no porto gaire bé es entendre que la relació amb l'altre persona pot acabar en suïcidi... aixó em fa mal, doncs una cosa es respectar la decisió de persones en las quals no t'impliques emocionalment i l'altre es veure morir algú que aprecies.. al menys et queda el consol que has intentat que el seu día a día fos millor.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Well, that would depend on how useful to this person. There are a lot more that find me useless than useful.

• Hugs
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
Not sure if it would be successful but I would certainly try.