T

TheEndisNear121200

Student
Oct 10, 2020
I only care about my family and I don't want to see their reaction as they will be in a lot of pain especially my mother

LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
I'd rather just disappear, seeing people's reactions will only make me sad or angry.

Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Nope. In my case, I would rather fly free and see what wonders of the world I could before those 24 hours were up.

That may sound incredibly selfish, but in my case (if they even grieve), it would not be for me, it would be for themselves.

<3

On edit: The treated me horrifically in life - so I cannot even picture them grieving except for themselves (if they even grieve at all, which I doubt).

Last edited:
Shades of Grey

Shades of Grey

Student
Jun 17, 2020
No, I wouldn't want to see anything. I know this is probably going to harm certain people, and I hate that.

I wish I could just erase myself, and that nobody would have to remember any of this. If only.

daddy Phil :)

daddy Phil :)

Oct 21, 2020
So, if after you died you had the ability to peacefully wander around as a ghost for 24 hours, who would you want to check and see their reaction to your death news?
I'm my case, my exes, especially the last one. And maybe some friend/acquaintance. And my dad. But definitely my last ex.
I would skip my mom, my brother and my cat (which I hope it will never see my dead body), pretty much the ones who really cares about me.
I think about this all the time. When I die I don't even want to go to heaven anymore, the only thing I want is to see how all the people I love are doing in their lifes. The people I would watch every day are my friends not even my family, I never felt a connection with them.

rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020
My most recent ex for sure. Would hate to see my parents reaction...would be too crushing (If a ghost can feel crushed anyway lol)

M

MBY85

Oct 21, 2020
I would like to see my "friends" anyone will cry for me,? some of them loved me? Right now I feel that they don't care for me at all... maybe in that situation I can know the truth