• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
There is just too much to tell, i dont think young me can comprehend it all. I can say things like stop believing to the family gaslighting, you are trans and have autism but will young me understand whats going on? Might just be better if i hand over the sn bottle and say its some futuristic candy so young me doesnt have to suffer later in live.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Travelling back in time won't make peaceful, guaranteed suicide methods accessible, it won't make me fall asleep eternally so it would be pointless really. I wish I could go back in time and make it so like I never existed at all, only never existing is perfection to me.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'd probably just tell him to kill himself sooner before it's too late. I could just tell him it's not gonna work out and see what he does with that info.

Maybe I'd give him some lottery numbers too.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
"Focus more on your hobbies and improving your skills as opposed to trying to fit in a group you don't fit in with. Don't get into a relationship in high school. Listen to your intuition more, if something doesn't feel right there's probably a good reason for that. Some people don't deserve the benefit of the doubt."

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I wouldn't really say anything. I think I'd just immediately start with killing my younger self. It doesn't matter what I say to my younger self as actions speak louder than words after all

C

calebzz1

Jan 6, 2024
I like this thread.

"Hey man, don't get that dream surgery you wanted. It's not worth all the headache that will happen in years to come...it will pointless."

"Save your healthy corneas and live life to the fullest, glasses weren't that bad."

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and salai
skybox

skybox

Have you ever been jealous of birds?
Mar 6, 2024
How much younger? Can I tell myself from yesterday the lottery numbers lel

• Hugs
Reactions: salai and Kit1
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
"Please accept your mom's offer to change schools even though you're afraid of changes, it'll be so worth it! I promise! That way you get to move to a big city and can go to a high school you actually want to go to without having to worry about wether you'll manage living in a student apartment or dormroom as there'll likely be schools close enough to travel to from home anyway. Don't let your mom's worries affect your choice of high school either. If you ever start feeling depressed or anxious, ask your gp to prescribe you medication for it. Don't bother seeking help, it's not worth it! Lastly, if you ever start to have thoughts or urges about hurting people pls kill yourself bc that'll never end well... Ohh, and pls stay out of any kinds of trouble! You don't want to get locked up, it's not fun!"