• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aloneintheworld

Student
Dec 12, 2019
There is someone on here who's last post was a week ago (the day I joined) and she had talked about in previous posts her condition CRPS (complex regional pain syndrome) and how she's never met anyone who had the same symptoms with it especially in her ears which I have. I would love to speak to her about this to not feel so alone as I understand a lot of what she is going through because I have very similar symptoms as her. I don't know if I am allowed to mention her username but please if you read this contact me. She never made a goodbye post but her username is crossed out and I cannot go to her profile does that mean she has disabled it?

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Yeah, so user had ultimately self-banned if anything. and perhaps restricted who can and can't view and access their profile through preferences before self-banning.

Reactions: aloneintheworld
Status
Not open for further replies.