• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

wieu73

Student
Oct 20, 2023
If I fail SN,do I need to go hospital and get treatment? Will I get any permanent damage? I'm scared just in case I fail cuz I already failed ctb(it was drinking methanol w orange juice don't try I failed and horrible taste)

• Hugs
Reactions: Oguzok, Finalnight and Sid19
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
In what aspect of failure are you referring to? Waking up later or vomiting everything out?

If you wake up later, that means the methemoglobin levels in your blood weren't high enough to prove deadly, among other factors. It's best to go to a hospital if you land yourself in such a situation to get yourself checked just in case. As for vomiting everything out, including everything in the extra glasses, you should call the hospital immediately because it's unknown how much SN remains in your body as it may not be a deadly amount.

There is a chance to get some damage from SN in case of failure, which is what happened to me, but it is rare so don't worry. Follow the protocol correctly and make sure the process is as easy as possible, get the right amount of meds including the right meds, etc.

• Hugs
Reactions: Finalnight, ren_b, Caycee and 2 others
D

Deleted member 65988

Read all of these

Before you even consider this method, you need to learn about it as much as possible because there may be several things you may ask about in future that have already been answered. Research is crucial to giving you a well-informed understanding of what to realistically expect with this method so that you aren't duped into thinking it's the new nembutal. There's tons of information here but it's often overwhelming to comb through for someone whose just come onto the forum to ask questions that have been answered multiple times in the past. If you've got enough time on your hands, please use the search bar and read as much as possible from there. All that I've provided above is just the start, feel free to ask anything further that may be of concern to you. It's key to understand the risks associated with this method and whether or not, it's still worth it for you because if it isn't then there's no harm in moving on from it, this isn't the perfect method but it's damn effective when you've learnt enough about it that you know what causes failure from common experiences.

Following this method is not something to half-heartedly commit to in hopes of still ctbing to cover for your mistakes because of how deadly it can be, so learn and do reading as much as possible.

I did this seeing as you've been asking questions so i thought this may help out a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: grahf, stxrdustprincex, Deleted member 31858 and 13 others
DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
If I fail SN,do I need to go hospital and get treatment? Will I get any permanent damage? I'm scared just in case I fail cuz I already failed ctb(it was drinking methanol w orange juice don't try I failed and horrible taste)
I failed on sn. I woke up hours later after puking it all out two hours after i passed out. I didn't have a backup glas but i couldn't have drunk it anyway i think. It was puking and lights out again. I don't have any damage apart from disappointment that I'm still here in this life.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Oguzok, WonderingSoul, SoulWhisperer and 2 others
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
I failed on sn. I woke up hours later after puking it all out two hours after i passed out. I didn't have a backup glas but i couldn't have drunk it anyway i think. It was puking and lights out again. I don't have any damage apart from disappointment that I'm still here in this life.
Have you had abdominal pain, kidney pain, liver pain?

D

Deleted member 65988

Have you thought of a breakdown of why you failed and what was the biggest reason because I only slightly recall your experience.

S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
Is there any chance of probability of waking up after 20 or more hours, doesn't matter the cause?

DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
Have you had abdominal pain, kidney pain, liver pain?
No not at all. My stomach was Grumbling and i felt something going on imside me but not uncomfortable.
Is there any chance of probability of waking up after 20 or more hours, doesn't matter the cause?
I dont know. I was out for six hours. But i guess you could jiust wake up after more hours.

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
No not at all. My stomach was Grumbling and i felt something going on imside me but not uncomfortable.

I dont know. I was out for six hours. But i guess you could jiust wake up after more hours.
It's a good thing you didn't have any pain. I've already written to you once, but I'll tell you again: I'm sorry your attempt failed. I understand how terrible it is to feel locked up:((

DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
Have you thought of a breakdown of why you failed and what was the biggest reason because I only slightly recall your experience.
I should have had a backup glass. But i doubt that i would habe been able to drink it the way i felt after puking. I was out for two hours b4 i puked, i puked and then i was straight back to "sleep" or whatever for six hours.

D

Deleted member 65988

I should have had a backup glass. But i doubt that i would habe been able to drink it the way i felt after puking. I was out for two hours b4 i puked, i puked and then i was straight back to "sleep" or whatever for six hours.
Oh, you did vomit almost immediately right?

T

Tsunami

Student
Nov 3, 2023

as you know we have the same source and your experience worries me... it's unusual to take SN and wake up several hours later... especially if you vomited 2 hours later normally all the SN was ingested...
i'm worried about purity

Reactions: Meditation guide
T

timing

Nov 22, 2023
I think you should get your SN checked. If you followed the steps, high chance your source is not legit or pure enough. Also meto + fasting is very important for SN.

DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
as you know we have the same source and your experience worries me... it's unusual to take SN and wake up several hours later... especially if you vomited 2 hours later normally all the SN was ingested...
i'm worried about purity
I checked it and it's pure. I dunno what happened. Most likely the lack of a backup Glass.

D

Deleted member 65988

I checked it and it's pure. I dunno what happened. Most likely the lack of a backup Glass.
You ingested all of your sn and still vomited 2 hrs later and your sn is pure? This is rather interesting.

D

Deleted member 65988

Ingesting ALL my SN would be 1kg.
Ok my point of correction is you ingested all the sn that was part of your regimen but still only vomited 2hrs later. As far as what is usually reported by people who failed, vomiting is not usually a big reason like being found or calling for help.

DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
Ok my point of correction is you ingested all the sn that was part of your regimen but still only vomited 2hrs later. As far as what is usually reported by people who failed, vomiting is not usually a big reason like being found or calling for help.
From what I assume is that i had been taken to little because I didn't want the overkill with vomiting. And I didn't make a backup glass.

T

Tsunami

Student
Nov 3, 2023

How did you checked it if i can ask you ?
Can you explain how you taken it and did you fast etc ? your case is really interesting

sanlcx

sanlcx

Oct 21, 2023
Hey Goku Black, do you know if its a good ideia to take an antacid and propanolol before SN? TPPH doesnt recommend them anymore but i dont know... what do you think?

D

Deleted member 65988

From what I assume is that i had been taken to little because I didn't want the overkill with vomiting. And I didn't make a backup glass.
Oh that possibly explains what happened, you didn't take as much as you needed to because you didn't want to increase the chances of vomiting so it sounds like you took sn but not enough to ctb hence why you vomited it out later. The sn may have been pure but you didn't take enough of it.

Reactions: DT2007
DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
How did you checked it if i can ask you ?
Can you explain how you taken it and did you fast etc ? your case is really interesting
I checked it with aquarium test kit. I took 10g in a glass of 100mls. I did fast for 9 hrs. Took otc antiemetic. Drank my glass, had a piece of my favourite chocolate for the taste and went to bed and fell "asleep". Heart racing, breath slightly faster than usual. Next I vomited two hours later after "waking up" I know that because I looked at my alarm clock. I know the recommended dose is 25g but people caught the bus with less.After vomiting I went back to sleep. Even if I have had a backup glas I could not have drunk it as I was aware only of vomiting and then back to "sleep".

Reactions: raindrop9, SenseOfLoss and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Hey Goku Black, do you know if its a good ideia to take an antacid and propanolol before SN? TPPH doesnt recommend them anymore but i dont know... what do you think?
So, there's been a lot of discussion about this overtime, some of it because the PPH revised the sn protocol and meds needed overtime. Personally, my conclusion from what I've read is that it comes down to personal preference now because as much as Beta-blocker like Prop could help wigh Tachycardia as a symptom, it may also slow the heart down causing the compensatory mechanism of the heart pumping more blood to make up for the drop oxygen to be prevented, so therefore it could potentially cause the onset of symptoms to occur even faster including the loss of consciousness.
The best answer I can give you is to come to the conclusion that it is worth using in a regimen, it isn't detrimental to the SN process itself just as using Painkillers aren't detrimental. I've decided to use Bisoprolol which is what I use daily to potentially OD on them including SN since 1 10mg pill causes my heart to slow down considerably check. I don't think lower doses (30-120mg) are particularly harmful.

Read up on these to get a better understanding from other shared perspectives. They may be worth considering to give you a better idea.

I checked it with aquarium test kit. I took 10g in a glass of 100mls. I did fast for 9 hrs. Took otc antiemetic. Drank my glass, had a piece of my favourite chocolate for the taste and went to bed and fell "asleep". Heart racing, breath slightly faster than usual. Next I vomited two hours later after "waking up" I know that because I looked at my alarm clock. I know the recommended dose is 25g but people caught the bus with less.After vomiting I went back to sleep. Even if I have had a backup glas I could not have drunk it as I was aware only of vomiting and then back to "sleep".
See, and this explains why it didn't go well. You tried to take less, still hoping you'd CTB when you can't do that just because others have and it worked out for them. You don't even to take the 25g, just about 250mg/kg would've given you a great chance at ctb, but that's usually inside the 20-25g range where it's worked for many more than it hasn't. You take the full amount in the 1st glass to give you the best chance at ctb without having to worry too much about backup glasses even if they are there. 10g is on the lower end of a lethal amount for SN, maybe 15-18 would've sufficed instead but it's OK, I understand why anyone would want to take less to not vomit but just still enough to ctb.

This post right here almost convinced of me that

Reactions: sanlcx
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Been wanting to CTB with SN for long time now. However, I'm being paranoid that I may somehow have bad luck and still fail, and instead end up with some permanent damage. I know the regime and steps for it has already been clearly explained multiple times on this forum. But I'm just being paranoid personally.

It would be super nice if there are people on this forum that happens to work in the medical field, whether its a nurse, pharmacist, or doctor related, that could add their opinion and recommendations for SN, as an extra added layer of confirmation, to give us peace of mind and less guessing

Not sure if the admins are willing to add something on the HOME PAGE, for something along the lines of "Looking for Nurse / Pharmacist to share opinion on SN regime". That would be pretty helpful

Reactions: delayedcactus and Painfu.Ll.suffering
D

Deleted member 65988

I'm sorry but I don't know how a nurse or doctor could openly share an opinion or provide a recommendation on the method itself. Having that paranoia of ending up worse off after a failed attempt is a fairly honest assessment of how you feel however asking a doctor to come and share their opinion on a suicide method is just not gonna happen, by now, we've seen a lot of medical articles detailing cases of SN, whether fatal or accidental, thats about as close you'll get to anyone with years and years of medical expertise sharing what they know about SN and Methomoglobinemia. I also don't know what degree of confirmation you are looking for when there's already enough information to give someone the ability to make an informed decision as to whether this is a method they can use and if it's worth the risk.

To add to this, there's still only been a handful of doctors who've ever seen a case of sn poisoning in ER and ICU, not every doctor will have that level of expertise and even fewer will be willing to come onto a forum like this that regularly discusses this method, giving you an opinion on whether to use it or not from a personal conclusion.

I'd have loved this idea if we had a doctor or nurse who've seen probably 3 or more cases of deliberate sn poisoning to be able to compare and another issue I have is what if they feel emotionally obligated to tell people it's not a good method because they just don't want to see more family's lose loved ones which is understandable but it's no better than the "think of your family" argument.

Reactions: raindrop9 and sanction
Finalnight

Finalnight

Cbting 07/03/24, love you all.
Aug 16, 2023
In what aspect of failure are you referring to? Waking up later or vomiting everything out?

If you wake up later, that means the methemoglobin levels in your blood weren't high enough to prove deadly, among other factors. It's best to go to a hospital if you land yourself in such a situation to get yourself checked just in case. As for vomiting everything out, including everything in the extra glasses, you should call the hospital immediately because it's unknown how much SN remains in your body as it may not be a deadly amount.

There is a chance to get some damage from SN in case of failure, which is what happened to me, but it is rare so don't worry. Follow the protocol correctly and make sure the process is as easy as possible, get the right amount of meds including the right meds, etc.
What kind of damage did you sustain? Could you share what happened to you if possible?

D

Deleted member 65988

What kind of damage did you sustain? Could you share what happened to you if possible?

Read through the conversation I had with Greycat to save yourself time.

• Love
Reactions: Finalnight
K

Klimpop

Jun 6, 2023
i'm worried about purity

I checked it with aquarium test kit. I took 10g in a glass of 100mls.
Is this the SN source from Portugal? If so it was used successfully by a member here last October I think.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and DT2007