• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Some things have happened to my body since I attempted with SN but I'm too afraid to say anything, last time I said something, I got attacked and harassed which actually pushed me to attempt again knowing that it'd fail.

SN is preferred because it's relatively peaceful for the majority of people and there's some factors that can be easily avoided, again, for most people.
Personally i think it is bc when u open the bottle there's some air will enter it and can oxidize nitrite to nitrate, it's better to never open it until the ctb day, if u opened yours u have to test it in the same day of ctb before with strips or aquarium test to know the potency and purity level or buy another one if possible.
SN isn't that fragile, it won't oxidize immediately.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21 and Scattered-Soul
Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
Some things have happened to my body since I attempted with SN but I'm too afraid to say anything, last time I said something, I got attacked and harassed which actually pushed me to attempt again knowing that it'd fail.
I think it's very important to spread awareness of any possible outcomes, after effects on so on and also have your struggles acknowledged. I'm really sorry that people have treated you that way, you don't deserve it at all and they shouldn't get angry at you for simply trying to warn others or share your experience even if it's assumingly rare.

U can buy 2 bottles of SN the first one for testing and the second for the ctb, personally I'll do that. It's not recommended to open it For any reason until the ctb day.
I've thought of that too, only problem is that the source I'll most likely end up using only sells 1kg sizes, I really don't need 2kg just for the sake of this. And I'm broke enough as it is.

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Cheap and painless I guess? I don't understand why more people don't use charcoal.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and Praestat_Mori
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I think it's very important to spread awareness of any possible outcomes, after effects on so on and also have your struggles acknowledged. I'm really sorry that people have treated you that way, you don't deserve it at all and they shouldn't get angry at you for simply trying to warn others or share your experience even if it's assumingly rare.

I've thought of that too, only problem is that the source I'll most likely end up using only sells 1kg sizes, I really don't need 2kg just for the sake of this. And I'm broke enough as it is.
Ahh, that really sucks, unfortunately i don't think there are other solutions rather than testing it on the same day of ctb but if the sn is not pure enough you'll abort all the preparations u did.

Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
I opened mine sn, and everything is normal. I did test. I bought 1kg in bag and i put 250 gr in salt bottle..

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
@Unknown21 you can use a moisture absorber, since moisture is one of the biggest concern and arguably the most serious one, since that's the main reason why the SN would oxidize, when storing SN.

And it'd be better than nothing, if you're concerned about the SN oxidizing very quickly although it wouldn't. I'd use it.

You can find such things on amazon.
Cheap and painless I guess? I don't understand why more people don't use charcoal.
I wouldn't say it's completely painless. From my previous SN attempt, all I remember is being in pain and dry heaving nonstop despite taking the recommended dosage of metoclopramide. It definitely depends on the people's bodies.

Charcoal method would need a sealed room, without any ventilation, it's hard to do that.
There was a member who tried to spread awareness of the risks of SN, they were even a medical professional so they knew what they were talking about and all the recognition they got was insults and threats.

In a way, I do understand why they got negative backlash from others because not much proof was provided and granted, many people did manage to recover from damage from methemoglobinamia but the way their organs function after recovery would never be the same.

For example, my heart is damaged and I'm not getting enough bloodflow to my brain and possibly all my other organs and once my heart does get better, it will still never be the same as it was before. And no, this damage wasn't genetically inherited, I noticed how my body was functioning differently specially after I failed with SN.

I wish the member in question, who I am speaking about, was treated with more respect. The risks of SN are undeniably true and it isn't good to mislead people that SN is a risk-free method, like all methods, there are risks involved and you should inform yourself about them. Not every method is the new nembutal.

Thank you for the kindness, btw.
1kg of SN is relatively cheap. In my country, you can buy 1kg for about 10 dollars on average. It is the same everywhere so it'll cost you approximately 20 dollars to get both containers, as mentioned by the person who you replied to.
For the sake of saving money, the 2nd container isn't very necessary if 1) you buy from a reputable supplier and 2) you're careful with storing the SN.
By the way, 1kg containers aren't big. They can fit in the palm of your hand if your hand is big (not perfectly, but close enough)

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: WearyWanderer
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
you can use a moisture absorber, since moisture is one of the biggest concern and arguably the most serious one, since that's the main reason why the SN would oxidize, when storing SN.
I tried to get silica gel but in my country Amazon is shit. Moisture and heat are the worst enemies, moisture can oxidize nitrite to nitrate and heat can act as a catalyst and accelerates the transformation process.

D

Deleted member 65988

There was a member who tried to spread awareness of the risks of SN, they were even a medical professional so they knew what they were talking about and all the recognition they got was insults and threats.
Befree claimed to be a medical professional, he didn't ever once show that he was plus most of the information he shared has already been on this forum for sometime now for anyone to read posted by past users, nothing about what he posted was ever original work from his own findings. Also, you are taking too one-sided of a stance from this, there were things Befree did that I did not like at all for someone whose supposed to be respected for their opinion especially when I got messaged privately by him outta nowhere for no reason for a matter that had nothing to do with me at all. There was never once any evidence pointing to his credentials as a med professional.

The risks of SN are undeniably true and it isn't good to mislead people that SN is a risk-free method, like all methods, there are risks involved and you should inform yourself about them. Not every method is the new nembutal.
I think people have had more than enough time on their hands to know every method comes with its cons. Befree once claimed that there was ignorance towards SN being free of risk which is not something I ever pushed because that would be absolutely irresponsible. Whatever happened to you after your attempt happened for a whole host reasons, I don't know who treated you like that or shut you down the way they did but it's not what this forum should be about. Perhaps there were already issues before your attempt that are now worse as a result, anyone with any pre-existing issue has to take note of how things could get worse especially when you fail.

We can never know the full details unless you share even if there is backlash.

Last edited by a moderator:
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I tried to get silica gel but in my country Amazon is shit. Moisture and heat are the worst enemies, moisture can oxidize nitrite to nitrate and heat can act as a catalyst and accelerates the transformation process.
Do you think you can buy them elsewhere rather than Amazon? If not, you can make them yourself easily and inexpensively.
There is a certain cat litter, called Mimi cat litter, which has silica gel as one of it's components. You'll need that and some coffee filters. Put the cat litter in the filters and seal it shut.
It won't be perfect but it is what it is, it's better than nothing.

Keep your SN in a cool and dark place, that way you'll avoid the heat factor.

Reactions: Unknown21
D

Deleted member 65988

I wish the member in question, who I am speaking about, was treated with more respect.
The member in question would've been treated with respect if he had anything of substance to say that hadn't been discussed before and did not act the way he did before he left.

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Do you think you can buy them elsewhere rather than Amazon? If not, you can make them yourself easily and inexpensively.
There is a certain cat litter, called Mimi cat litter, which has silica gel as one of it's components. You'll need that and some coffee filters. Put the cat litter in the filters and seal it shut.
It won't be perfect but it is what it is, it's better than nothing.

Keep your SN in a cool and dark place, that way you'll avoid the heat factor.
Yeah, i store my sn in dry and cool place in sealed bottle from legal chemical company so i don't think i need anti-moisture ofc it'll be great if it is available.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Befree claimed to be a medical professional, he didn't ever once show that he was plus most of the information he shared has already been on this forum for sometime now for anyone to read posted by past users, nothing about what he posted was ever original work from his own findings. Also, you are taking too one-sided of a stance from this, there were things Befree did that I did not like at all for someone whose supposed to be respected for their opinion especially when I got messaged privately by him outta nowhere for no reason for a matter that had nothing to do with me at all. There was never once any evidence pointing to his credentials as a med professional.
Befree did most likely have some sort of mental disorder and he did have his fair share of physical issues, that affected his mental health so that did lead him to act the way he did. I also didn't like some things that he did.

I'm not 100% supportive of him, I didn't like that he didn't provide any evidence of what he was talking about including how he was a medical professional but I did know that SN can definitely cause damage in the worst cases so I didn't doubt what he was saying about SN causing damage. I was one of the unlucky ones.

Also, I have spoken to him quite a bit and he is not one of the people who'd lie about possessing certain credentials, like medical professional credentials. He is a kind person, really.

Yes, it may seem as if I am currently being one sided with the claims that I am making here, proving that he is a kind person but I think he was misunderstood concerning some aspects of himself and what he intended to do. That's all.

I don't want to have any further discussion about Befree.
I think people have had more than enough time on their hands to know every method comes with its cons. Befree once claimed that there was ignorance towards SN being free of risk which is not something I ever pushed because that would be absolutely irresponsible. Whatever happened to you after your attempt happened for a whole host reasons, I don't know who treated you like that or shut you down the way they did but it's not what this forum should be about. Perhaps there were already issues before your attempt that are now worse as a result, anyone with any pre-existing issue has to take note of how things could get worse especially when you fail.

We can never know the full details unless you share even if there is backlash.
There is actually ignorance towards SN being free of risk. Several people claim that SN is the "new nembutal" among other things, and completely refuse to acknowledge the possible risks linked with SN and failure of said method.

People do have time on your hands, like you say, but many of them refuse to do their research and are subject to end up unnecessarily harmed because of their obliviousness. Indeed, a lot of people end up being successful and I should actually say the majority end up being successful, but remember, it is not 100% reliable so there is a risk of failure and therefore one should take their own precautions and use their own autonomy to do research.

There actually wasn't any pre-existing risks or issues of heart damage, such things don't run in the family and I have always had a relatively healthy heart. There was no risk, only after SN I started to notice some changes.

Reactions: ABSOLUTION
D

Deleted member 65988

Also, I have spoken to him quite a bit and he is not one of the people who'd lie about possessing certain credentials, like medical professional credentials. He is a kind person, really
For me, he was the opposite of kind. You say he is not one of the people who would lie about possessing medical credentials but there's a different between getting the impression that someone wouldn't lie to you about that then actually showing you they aren't lying.

Befree did most likely have some sort of mental disorder and he did have his fair share of physical issues, that affected his mental health so that did lead him to act the way he did. I also didn't like some things that he did.
And he never ever apologized even if he wanted me to apologize to him for calling him an a-hole on a post so the whole forum can see. We all have our fair share of problems, physical or otherwise but that gave him no right to act the way he did. There are things even @Kerrtu shared with me about that shows that I'm not alone in this sentiment.

I didn't like that he didn't provide any evidence of what he was talking about including how he was a medical professional but I did know that SN can definitely cause damage in the worst cases so I didn't doubt what he was saying about SN causing damage. I was one of the unlucky ones.
No method is going to work 100% of the time, people have to be aware of what the risks will be to their health if they fail. I was never against him at all, I didn't have a reason to attack him but again, that information he shared was the work of other members, not befree himself. He claimed he had years of work behind him since it was his field of expertise but I never saw anything that proved it. You were unfortunate, from the moment you took your sn to the time you came back here to tell the forum what happened, sometimes its just how the chips fall, I think you were also aware your condition of being nauseous would've possibly been detriment to your attempt.

Yes, it may seem as if I am currently being one sided with the claims that I am making here, proving that he is a kind person but I think he was misunderstood concerning some aspects of himself and what he intended to do. That's all.
If he was misunderstood then that was probably down to how he said what he said, this was a user who claimed to want others to be informed and use methods that are reliable and peaceful but ignored his condescending attitude whenever he addressed users. I, myself, was not perfect during our interactions and took upon myself to wish him well when he said he was leaving but he took it as a bad joke, again that's the attitude he had.

Several people claim that SN is the "new nembutal" among other things, and completely refuse to acknowledge the possible risks linked with SN and failure of said method.
You say several people but I'd like to know names, threads, conversations and comments that even state this then we can get down to sorting out this sort of misinformation.

People do have time on your hands, like you say, but many of them refuse to do their research and are subject to end up unnecessarily harmed because of their obliviousness. Indeed, a lot of people end up being successful and I should actually say the majority end up being successful, but remember, it is not 100% reliable so there is a risk of failure and therefore one should take their own precautions and use their own autonomy to do research.
I'll admit, many do seem to not be interested in figuring out the details of sn and be as in depth as possible about their research. Some just want a way out that's convenient for their situation. Your case is an example of what happens when it goes wrong however it also gave no one the right to challenge you and belittle you. Yes, from the medical articles, it does have a rather high fatality rate than not but again, your case should be looked at as an example, not an attempt to fear monger or scare people off the method because it seems like everyone wants this 100% unobtainable gold standard method when that's not the case for what we have at our disposal so every method will have a con to take note of whether we like it or not.

There actually wasn't any pre-existing risks or issues of heart damage, such things don't run in the family and I have always had a relatively healthy heart. There was no risk, only after SN I started to notice some changes.
Medical check-ups ever explain why at all?
What happened when you took sn as well as the reaction that took place in your body to cause you heart problems. I already have a heart problem now and chances are, I'll probably die from it when I take sn. Despite all this, what are your thoughts toward sn now?

Last edited by a moderator:
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Medical check-ups ever explain why at all?
Yes. There were no underlying causes, it was caused by the SN.
Medical checkups throughout my entire life even proved that I have a relatively healthy heart, there were no problems and it has been that way until I failed with SN.

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
SN isn't that fragile, it won't oxidize immediately.
Yeah, ik that the process is slow but No matter how fast it was, its potency would eventually be reduced. it can take several days until fully oxidation that's why i said u should test it Soon to your ctb or buy another one, if u opened ur bottle You will have approximately 80 days for complete oxidation ( not sure about the number of days).

D

Deleted member 65988

Yes. There were no underlying causes, it was caused by the SN.
Medical checkups throughout my entire life even proved that I have a relatively healthy heart, there were no problems and it has been that way until I failed with SN.
Yeah but did they ever explain why it happened to you.
Yeah, ik that the process is slow but No matter how fast it was, its potency would eventually be reduced. it can take several days until fully oxidation that's why i said u should test it Soon to your ctb or buy another one, if u opened ur bottle You will have approximately 80 days for complete oxidation ( not sure about the number of days).
Relax, don't worry too much about oxidation. It won't take several days till it's oxidized either, it takes a while and I mean a good while since it's not a fragile chemical. It's manufactured to fit certain standards needed for specific analytical purposes especially if it's a high grade.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Yeah but did they ever explain why it happened to you.
They explained how it was caused by the methemoglobinemia, that's all I remember at the moment.

I'd remember more if I actually cared about it at the time, honestly.. I didn't care that I had heart damage and now it's lessening the quality of my life in some ways and it bothers me. Therefore, I care. I would've listened closer if they told me now why I have damage and I don't think I can get in touch with the people who helped me after I attempted with SN, anymore. It'll be hard.

Reactions: Unknown21 and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

. I didn't care that I had heart damage and now it's lessening the quality of my life in some ways and it bothers me. Therefore, I care. I would've listened closer if they told me now why I have damage and I don't think I can get in touch with the people who helped me after I attempted with SN, anymore. It'll be hard.
Trust me, I know the feeling, having to take Bisoprolol everyday absolutely sucks. I'll try to read through medical articles I have to get an idea of what happened to you?
my heart skips a beat quite a bit throughout the day, it's an annoying thud in my chest when that happens.

Do you have arrhythmia now and are you at risk of cardiac arrest.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Trust me, I know the feeling, having to take Bisoprolol everyday absolutely sucks. I'll try to read through medical articles I have to get an idea of what happened to you?

Do you have arrhythmia now and are you at risk of cardiac arrest.
I don't notice any irregularities with my heartbeat, it just doesn't pump blood as well as it should. Hence, why not enough blood is reaching my brain, giving me brain fog which causes me to act very impulsively and do stupid things, and making me feel like I will faint and coming very close to fainting every once in a while.

I don't think I can make my heart stronger, I don't know of any treatments for a weak heart, it'll heal itself and get better after a while but I know it will never be the same as before.

I'm sorry you have heart issues, I understand it, in a way, since I also struggle with it now.

D

Deleted member 65988

Hence, why not enough blood is reaching my brain, giving me brain fog which causes me to act very impulsively and do stupid things, and making me feel like I will faint and coming very close to fainting every once in a while.
Hmm, it sounds like, from the treated you got from sn, there may been difficulty treating your blood which affected your heart and now, it doesn't pump blood as well as it once did.

it'll heal itself and get better after a while but I know it will never be the same as before.
Was this the diagnosis given to you about your heart, that It'll get better with time but won't be the same as before.
I'm sorry you have heart issues, I understand it, in a way, since I also struggle with it now.
Yeap, it absolutely sucks. My heart rate would be sky high without Bisoprolol to calm it down.

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Hmm, it sounds like, from the treated you got from sn, there may been difficulty treating your blood which affected your heart and now, it doesn't pump blood as well as it once did.
Most likely, I'm not very knowledgeable about such things concerning the heart and the circulatory system so I'll just take this from you.

Was this the diagnosis given to you about your heart, that It'll get better with time but won't be the same as before.
Yes, the doctors mentioned this and a friend of mine said this to me as well.

D

Deleted member 65988

Most likely, I'm not very knowledgeable about such things concerning the heart and the circulatory system so I'll just take this from you.
Just from the memory on what I've read about Methomoglobinemia and how it affects the heart, I only know that pre-existing heart issues have a greater chance to exacerbate sn toxicity. I may provide a better detailed answer later.
Yes, the doctors mentioned this and a friend of mine said this to me as well.
Did the doctors ever mention what could happen long-term as a result of this issue and is it just the heart that's not the same.

• Informative
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Did the doctors ever mention what could happen long-term as a result of this issue and is it just the heart that's not the same.
I don't recall them mentioning anything, I do suspect that I may get some minor organ damage since my heart doesn't pump blood correctly anymore, it may cause my organs to become damaged. But I'm not sure. I'm only guessing.

D

Deleted member 65988

I don't recall them mentioning anything, I do suspect that I may get some minor organ damage since my heart doesn't pump blood correctly anymore, it may cause my organs to become damaged. But I'm not sure. I'm only guessing.
That only be established from how bad your current condition can get. Perhaps they'll be minor organ damage but that can only be determined from extensive research.

I wish you all the best Greycat, I thank you for sharing this as well.

• Love
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
I don't recall them mentioning anything.
That's weird. There is no such a diagnosis as "weak heart". Your doctors should have mentioned something else along with the numbers.
Some things have happened to my body since I attempted with SN but I'm too afraid to say anything, last time I said something, I got attacked and harassed
People can write fake stories here, and the absence of some essential details undermines the credibility of provided information greatly.

Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
1kg of SN is relatively cheap. In my country, you can buy 1kg for about 10 dollars on average. It is the same everywhere so it'll cost you approximately 20 dollars to get both containers, as mentioned by the person who you replied to.
For the sake of saving money, the 2nd container isn't very necessary if 1) you buy from a reputable supplier and 2) you're careful with storing the SN.
By the way, 1kg containers aren't big. They can fit in the palm of your hand if your hand is big (not perfectly, but close enough)
(Sorry for replying so late) I've concluded that I'd prefer to have 1kg. About the other stuff though, I mentioned all of this in the SN thread but sadly no one replied to me. I searched for sources in my country but the only ones I found to sell to individual people (and not to like schools) were individual sellers on online market websites, where they seemed to have bought various products and are now reselling them. I wouldn't lose that much money even if it's a scam but is there any point in trying? I have questions in my mind like "What if they swapped the SN with something else inside the package, I don't wanna open it before the day of CTB but I'd have to know if it's legit" "What if they get suspicious and I'm reported" and so on.

It'll cost me way less and it'll fit my budget but I'm not sure if even trying is worth it. This is why I preferred to order SN from outside the country but the only sources I know are MDS (found it by pure coincidence) and the one from Portugal (the only source that I was PMed about). I don't know if MDS is legit and a lot of people have had problems with receiving their packages + the quantity is too little. But with the Portuguese source, the shipping alone will cost me over 50 Euro, the whole thing would be over 60-70 Euro and while I have enough money for that it'd practically cost all of my savings and I'm not sure if spending them on that would be worth it. At least I know it's reliable if used shortly after purchase but I don't know how long it'd last. And I won't get a second chance at buying SN.

I know you have a lot on your mind and I don't expect you to have an answer for me (if this feels overwhelming just ignore me), just wanted to put this out there because I don't have much time left to make a purchase, I have a condition that affects my cognition and since it's progressing pretty fast I'm at a point where I can't even do proper research on sources and everything else but I have to do it quickly since otherwise I'll end up fully unable to use a computer, make an order, get it and then follow a protocol. And if that happened no one else would end my life for me.

• Aww..
Reactions: delayedcactus
KSZ

KSZ

Dec 3, 2023
Personally, why I think, because you know that it works 100% if you actually know what you are supposed to do, and that death is guaranteed if you follow the process.