• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Deleted member 65988

Did you take enough?
@DT2007 said he took 10g in 100ml because he didn't wanna take a lot more to increase the chances of vomiting but just enough to ctb. Sort of trying to undercut in a way to make up for not taking the commonly lethal 20-25g amount.
If so it was used successfully by a member here last October I think.
You mean last year October? Any idea who the member may have been

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 65988

It was actually november 1st 2023, @aavarus. So less than a month ago.
Oh damn, Avaruus, so he did use that source. Sorry, I keep forgetting just how many people have ctb with sn this year.

D

Deleted member 65988

Attachments

• a_case_report_of_acquired_methemoglobinemia.69.pdf
    342.4 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Ah got another medical article about an accidental ingestion of sn, just to reiterate how deadly it is.
They brought that man back from the dead in that article. He had extraordinary medical care that probably wouldn't be delivered at most hospitals at least in the U.S. He was on a ventilator for four weeks, poor man.

Reactions: Unknown21 and Painfu.Ll.suffering
D

Deleted member 65988

They brought that man back from the dead in that article. He had extraordinary medical care that probably wouldn't be delivered at most hospitals at least in the U.S. He was on a ventilator for four weeks, poor man.
Yeah, the fact that this was accidental again proves how deadly sn. They definitely pulled out all the stops to save him.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Finalnight

Finalnight

Cbting 07/03/24, love you all.
Aug 16, 2023

Read through the conversation I had with Greycat to save yourself time.
Thank you!!

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
Do you really think it was accidental? How is this accidentally happening?

sanlcx

sanlcx

Oct 21, 2023

@sanlcx for Antacid
Thank you. By the way, My SN (that's stored in a bottle) just arrived in a cardboard box , i'm wondering if i should just leave it inside the box, or open it and take the bottle out and leave it inside a drawer or something? Could you help me with that please?

D

Deleted member 65988

Thank you. By the way, My SN (that's stored in a bottle) just arrived in a cardboard box , i'm wondering if i should just leave it inside the box, or open it and take the bottle out and leave it inside a drawer or something? Could you help me with that please?
Leave it, if you aren't going to use anytime soon and by all means, leave it as it is and just store somewhere cool and dark.

Reactions: sanlcx