• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

deep_end

How've you been?
Sep 9, 2023
I've taken this class multiple times. It's the most important and difficult class in my major. I cannot comprehend anything. I feel like I do legitimately understand the concepts, but I cannot do the work. I see the homework and just blank out. I don't understand why I can't do anything in this class.
I didn't even want to go into this major, but I'm too far invested into it. I'm 26, even if I pass this class I can't graduate for another year, and I don't know if I can handle doing this for another year and then get into a job I don't know if I'm even going to enjoy.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Aeselle, bussy, Tikialia and 1 other person
real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
This world is cruel. I hope you can make it through, or regardless, find a way to be happy.

K

kmlk13

Jun 28, 2022
Hey, I'm sorry to hear you're struggling. You're thinking about taking an extremely radical decision of suicide, but have you thought about something less radical, as dropping out? I don't wanna diminish your problem, but in this case a major change of life might be better than ending it. It's your choice, but please, answer whether that one stupid class is worth it. Whatever you decide, I wish you all the best, good luck!

Reactions: divinemistress36
D

deep_end

How've you been?
Sep 9, 2023
Hey, I'm sorry to hear you're struggling. You're thinking about taking an extremely radical decision of suicide, but have you thought about something less radical, as dropping out? I don't wanna diminish your problem, but in this case a major change of life might be better than ending it. It's your choice, but please, answer whether that one stupid class is worth it. Whatever you decide, I wish you all the best, good luck!
I've been in retail for years, and I'm so miserable and depressed working in it for so long. I want out, but I don't know if the major I'm going into is good for me.

• Aww..
Reactions: kmlk13
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
I've been in retail for years, and I'm so miserable and depressed working in it for so long. I want out, but I don't know if the major I'm going into is good for me.

R u abl t/ transfr credts & chnge majrs

Prhps tlk 2 a career counsllr @ ur uni & thy cn tke u thru ur optns

• Love
Reactions: AnonThinker, Heartaches, 710 and 2 others
D

deep_end

How've you been?
Sep 9, 2023
R u abl t/ transfr credts & chnge majrs

Prhps tlk 2 a career counsllr @ ur uni & thy cn tke u thru ur optns
If I change majors, I start over again. I need to come up with tens of thousands of dollars, have to go through classes in going to second guess myself on, and I still might up with a job I don't want.
I don't know what job would be best for me, and it's too difficult to make such a choice.

D

deep_end

How've you been?
Sep 9, 2023
So, my grades got back, and I did pass. I needed a 77% to pass and I got a 77.17%. I think I'm probably going to take some time off here. I relied on this one grade to dictate how my life is going to go, and now that I did I do want to continue going. I worked hard, and I hope this will continue in the future.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: anxiousalpaca, AnonThinker, Little_Suzy and 5 others
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
@deep_end well done! Yeah take a break if you think that's what you need. Definitely continue to work hard, but don't put so much pressure on yourself next time!

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
So, my grades got back, and I did pass. I needed a 77% to pass and I got a 77.17%. I think I'm probably going to take some time off here. I relied on this one grade to dictate how my life is going to go, and now that I did I do want to continue going. I worked hard, and I hope this will continue in the future.
Most meaningful .17% ever.

Reactions: DepressedDude
Coconut blue

Coconut blue

Student
May 13, 2024
congrats! so glad to hear that. plz take care of yourself and good luck with your studies!

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Experienced
Apr 10, 2024
Failing a class is not a reason for suicide.

Reactions: anxiousalpaca and divinemistress36
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
You wanna kill yourself if you didn't pass a stupid exam? What invalid reason. Excuse me if I'm rude but that's how Indians do it, they all ctb because of failing tests but that's not life struggle to die for? There are other options if you fail you fail maybe this program in school is just not yours. Do something else talk to your parents or your school counselor about other options. Is life to you =school?

Reactions: divinemistress36
AnonThinker

AnonThinker

May 7, 2024
Well done on passing!! I'm glad you want to keep going. Take a break and celebrate.

Reactions: moonmoon
moonmoon

moonmoon

Nov 14, 2023
I've taken this class multiple times. It's the most important and difficult class in my major. I cannot comprehend anything. I feel like I do legitimately understand the concepts, but I cannot do the work. I see the homework and just blank out. I don't understand why I can't do anything in this class.
I didn't even want to go into this major, but I'm too far invested into it. I'm 26, even if I pass this class I can't graduate for another year, and I don't know if I can handle doing this for another year and then get into a job I don't know if I'm even going to enjoy.
The last class I took for my computer science major was a nightmare. Took it 3 times and only passed the last time because i spent around 2,000 USD on a tutor. Sick of American education just being meaningless busy work while teachers are not actually teaching shit. College is such a fucking scam. You basically pay to learn how to do everything yourself and then tailor your work to your professor's needs. Sorry you have to go through this; wishing you the best.