• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

deep_end

How've you been?
Sep 9, 2023
I've taken this class multiple times. It's the most important and difficult class in my major. I cannot comprehend anything. I feel like I do legitimately understand the concepts, but I cannot do the work. I see the homework and just blank out. I don't understand why I can't do anything in this class.
I didn't even want to go into this major, but I'm too far invested into it. I'm 26, even if I pass this class I can't graduate for another year, and I don't know if I can handle doing this for another year and then get into a job I don't know if I'm even going to enjoy.

real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
This world is cruel. I hope you can make it through, or regardless, find a way to be happy.

K

kmlk13

Jun 28, 2022
Hey, I'm sorry to hear you're struggling. You're thinking about taking an extremely radical decision of suicide, but have you thought about something less radical, as dropping out? I don't wanna diminish your problem, but in this case a major change of life might be better than ending it. It's your choice, but please, answer whether that one stupid class is worth it. Whatever you decide, I wish you all the best, good luck!

Reactions: divinemistress36
D

deep_end

How've you been?
Sep 9, 2023
Hey, I'm sorry to hear you're struggling. You're thinking about taking an extremely radical decision of suicide, but have you thought about something less radical, as dropping out? I don't wanna diminish your problem, but in this case a major change of life might be better than ending it. It's your choice, but please, answer whether that one stupid class is worth it. Whatever you decide, I wish you all the best, good luck!
I've been in retail for years, and I'm so miserable and depressed working in it for so long. I want out, but I don't know if the major I'm going into is good for me.

• Aww..
Reactions: kmlk13
Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
I've been in retail for years, and I'm so miserable and depressed working in it for so long. I want out, but I don't know if the major I'm going into is good for me.

R u abl t/ transfr credts & chnge majrs

Prhps tlk 2 a career counsllr @ ur uni & thy cn tke u thru ur optns

D

deep_end

How've you been?
Sep 9, 2023
R u abl t/ transfr credts & chnge majrs

Prhps tlk 2 a career counsllr @ ur uni & thy cn tke u thru ur optns
If I change majors, I start over again. I need to come up with tens of thousands of dollars, have to go through classes in going to second guess myself on, and I still might up with a job I don't want.
I don't know what job would be best for me, and it's too difficult to make such a choice.