CTBgenuine

CTBgenuine

Student
Mar 27, 2022
Hun I tried to fix my skin condition but I didn't have the resources or knowledge at the time. I was dealing with a lot. How is that self hate? That is a toxic society and dysfunctional
Sure. I don't know what you want from me, I provided you with resources to educate yourself. I'm not giving you anymore attention because clearly that's what you want and I hope you learn to stop hating on your own people

J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Sure. I don't know what you want from me, I provided you with resources to educate yourself. I'm not giving you anymore attention because clearly that's what you want and I hope you learn to stop hating on your own people
I don't want anything from you, I'm just stating I tried at the time but the pharmaceutical company exploited me it was more about what you eat. I don't want any attention. And I'm not hating my people I'm just stating facts.

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
No, you're being a Tom! You literally have a racist liking your comments..
Like I said, I provided you with a youtuber who will educate you. The black community has enough people haters so don't be one of them, especially as YOU are black... Which equals SELF HATE! 🙄🥴
Holy shit, are you unironically lecturing a black person on their own race? and then you call them a racial slur?

This display of racism and moral superiority is a sight to behold.

Reactions: whatevs, Message In A Bottle and GentleJerk
CTBgenuine

CTBgenuine

Student
Mar 27, 2022
Holy shit, are you unironically lecturing a black person on their own race? and then you call them a racial slur?

This display of racism and moral superiority is a sight to behold.
🥴👈🏽

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Lets not resort to racial slurs, jokes, or invalidate a person's issues. Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: deleted and 9BBN
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Damn I'm black never seen other black dudes do that in school tho sorry you had to go through that .
Lol they do it all the time. Ingrained self hate. Just like black Americans are socially engineered to hate Haitians and Africans calling them booty scratchers not all but some black Americans

U

user_name_here

N/A
May 16, 2021
Lol they do it all the time. Ingrained self hate. Just like black Americans are socially engineered to hate Haitians and Africans calling them booty scratchers not all but some black Americans
I find it so weird that African Americans hate on Haitians so much.. they're history is so badass while simultaneously very sad. I feel like all black people globally should be taught to be considerate of Haiti once taught àbout it's amazing history.

Reactions: noaccount
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
No, you hate yourself. You just attacked your own community for gun violence, poverty, weaves etc
Fortunately this account has already bitten the dust, but holy shit what an incredible stupid thing to say. Criticizing other people for their actions =/= SELF hate unless you've cut out enough of your brain to think black people are a monolith who all think and act the same.

Reactions: Opichi