• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

littlered1497

Oct 7, 2020
Does anyone have an idea on # of xanax (if i could get my hand on some) would take to ctb??? or a cocktail of mix?
- never taken xan before or really any other serious pills

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
I can't speak for stronger medications but I do know I've read where people say ODing in general isn't a good idea and from what I have read on overdosing (due to looking into my own medications) I'd have to agree with that.

L

littlered1497

Oct 7, 2020
I can't speak for stronger medications but I do know I've read where people say ODing in general isn't a good idea and from what I have read on overdosing (due to looking into my own medications) I'd have to agree with that.
thank you for your response

sourpink

sourpink

struggling in the direction of better
Aug 27, 2020
honestly even if you did manage to OD on benzos or xans specifically you probably wouldn't actually ctb. you'd feel like hell for a bit physically but success in ctb'ing via benzo OD isn't too common.
then again, I've been on prescribed benzos for 8 years now. a benzo OD wouldn't kill me but you might have more success.
if anything I'd say use the xans to calm the SI.