• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

johnwatterson

johnwatterson

Sep 30, 2023
I have never tried any fentanyl before so i would have a tolerance toward it. my question is really how many would I need for it to kill me? I'm planning on also taking like 20 xans too and drinking a lot but I don't really understand how fentanyl works and if the patches do what I need them to. any help would be appreciated

johnwatterson

johnwatterson

Sep 30, 2023
Almost certainly yes but they are so expensive. A suicide with fent patches would cost hundreds.

SYNTHETIC CHINA WHITE NEW CUPRA CLEAR BURNING RAWGREAT FOR SHOOTERS, SMOKERS, SNORTERS ALIKE.PROCEED WITH CAUTION.
COMPARED TO WHAT I HAVE SEEN IN THESE DNM'S, THIS STUFF IS A REAL SMACKER. NO GAMES NO GIMMICKS. PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK UPON THE ARRIVAL OF YOUR PRODUCT.
the description of what i might buy good reviews and all how much will make me CTB along side 20 2mg xan bars and a bottle of vodka

W

WaitingAllMyLife

Jul 4, 2022
I have never tried any fentanyl before so i would have a tolerance toward it. my question is really how many would I need for it to kill me? I'm planning on also taking like 20 xans too and drinking a lot but I don't really understand how fentanyl works and if the patches do what I need them to. any help would be appreciated
If you have no experience with Fentanyl, how are you acquiring it? I'd LOVE to get my hands on some but I'm not part of that world and don't know anyone who is.

Reactions: broth0100
johnwatterson

johnwatterson

Sep 30, 2023
Is it that easy? Were you already familiar with dn marketplace? Do you trust your source? Is there a way to test fentanyl patches in advance?
depends, they have reviews and shit and yeah it is pretty easy. there is a guide on here idk how to send it to you but im sure you can find it as i did. use archetyp as its the only one i have used and also i know they allow fent on there.

W

WaitingAllMyLife

Jul 4, 2022
depends, they have reviews and shit and yeah it is pretty easy. there is a guide on here idk how to send it to you but im sure you can find it as i did. use archetyp as its the only one i have used and also i know they allow fent on there.
Thank you!

I

indignity

Feb 11, 2024
vendors won't sell shit to you without a PGP key though.
If you have no experience with Fentanyl, how are you acquiring it? I'd LOVE to get my hands on some but I'm not part of that world and don't know anyone who is.
https://daunt.link start here. apart from dnm bible Dread also has all the information you need. but the first thing that you should learn about before purchasing anything is OpSec.

Last edited:
Reactions: Groot and broth0100
johnwatterson

johnwatterson

Sep 30, 2023
vendors won't sell shit to you without a PGP key though.

https://daunt.link start here. apart from dnm bible Dread also has all the information you need. but the first thing that you should learn about before purchasing anything is OpSec.
not true i literally have bought so much shit without one, only set it up because i wanted tracking and they wouldn't send it unless i set one up

I

indignity

Feb 11, 2024
not true i literally have bought so much shit without one, only set it up because i wanted tracking and they wouldn't send it unless i set one up
All the *reputable* vendors that I know who advertise on dread don't sell to buyers without PGP. I'm not saying it applies to all vendors but most of them. those vendors who don't use pgp for like literally everything probably won't vend for long due to their opsec illiteracy so I would be extra careful ordering from them. as it usually turns out their stealth is shit too which is harmful for both parties.

Reactions: voidstar