• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lonely247

lonely247

Mar 7, 2024
Finally I have also been thinking about using the carbon monoxide poisoning method by using an exhaust car hose and putting it on my exhaust and then putting it in my car window with my window rolled up as much as I can without closing the hose. I also have made this thing out of duct tape so it closes the gaps even more in my car but only has a circle big enough for the hose to fit in through the window. I'm just wondering how long this would take and if anyone has any tips where I could do this? I don't want to do it in my garage because my dogs are always usually home and I don't want to hurt my pups if the gas accidentally seeps into the house. Also does anyone have any ideas what I should take before hand to help calm myself?

A

Anonymous2998691

Aug 14, 2023
Just use an exit bag, why would you wanna smell gasoline while dying?

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure it won't work with an modern car with an catalytic converter, unless you own a classic car from the 60-70.

I wouldn't do it outside the garage, a hose from the exhaust to the window is really suspicious. Just open the windows in the house and the dogs will be fine.

What's an exit bag?

A method using inert gas to deprive you from oxygen, needs som planning and materials to pull of.

Reactions: limeoctave and juna
DistraughtWolf

DistraughtWolf

Dec 11, 2023
What kind of car do you have? Does it have catalytic converter?

If it has cat(s) installed, it's only going to make this harder or downright impossible without ripping them out.

lonely247

lonely247

Mar 7, 2024

If it has cat(s) installed, it's only going to make this harder or downright impossible without ripping them out.
I have a dodge challenger 2015 sxt plus i don't know what it has but all i know is its not an electric car

I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure it won't work with an modern car with an catalytic converter, unless you own a classic car from the 60-70.

I wouldn't do it outside the garage, a hose from the exhaust to the window is really suspicious. Just open the windows in the house and the dogs will be fine.

A method using inert gas to deprive you from oxygen, needs som planning and materials to pull of.
Do you have a link for the exit bag method?…

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
I have a dodge challenger 2015 sxt plus i don't know what it has but all i know is its not an electric car

Do you have a link for the exit bag method?…

Sure, the tread is quite long but after reading it's get pretty repetitive. By the way your car is way to modern to use without modifying the exhaust.

lonely247

lonely247

Mar 7, 2024
Sure, the tread is quite long but after reading it's get pretty repetitive. By the way your car is way to modern to use without modifying the exhaust.

Oh okay and I really appreciate the link. Thank you.

DistraughtWolf

DistraughtWolf

Dec 11, 2023
Alright, so you definitely have something called "Catalytic Converter" installed on it. This effectively means that most of the carbon monoxide coming from the engine gets converted to less harmful gases.

Meaning that if you try to poison yourself just by plugging hose to your muffler and breathing it, it's VERY likely that's it not enough to CTB.

There have been some cases where people have died accidentally by letting car idle inside closed garage but there are several variables, and if you're planning to do it this way it's better to do it once and right.

If you were to cut the exhaust before cat(s) and route the gases from there, you would have much much more higher CO concentration which most likely would be enough. But, this does require DIY work and would make your already loud car even louder.

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
Alright, so you definitely have something called "Catalytic Converter" installed on it. This effectively means that most of the carbon monoxide coming from the engine gets converted to less harmful gases.

Meaning that if you try to poison yourself just by plugging hose to your muffler and breathing it, it's VERY likely that's it not enough to CTB.

There have been some cases where people have died accidentally by letting car idle inside closed garage but there are several variables, and if you're planning to do it this way it's better to do it once and right.

If you were to cut the exhaust before cat(s) and route the gases from there, you would have much much more higher CO concentration which most likely would be enough. But, this does require DIY work and would make your already loud car even louder.

How effective would a classic muscle car from the 60-70 be? Something with a carburetor and preferably a big block maybe. Any idea how viable and effective that would be.

Then you could at least enjoy owning a classic car before ultimately deciding to ctb.

lonely247

lonely247

Mar 7, 2024
How effective would a classic muscle car from the 60-70 be? Something with a carburetor and preferably a big block maybe. Any idea how viable and effective that would be.

Then you could at least enjoy owning a classic car before ultimately deciding to ctb.
My dad has his 1968 camaro parked in the garage but I wouldn't want to do it in his car

DistraughtWolf

DistraughtWolf

Dec 11, 2023

I wish i could say for sure! Carb and big block? Those things pump out emissions like there's no tomorrow, so definitely viable, especially when compared to newer cars.

There are always risks when it comes to anything, worst case scenario being ending up brain-dead from trying.

But if i had 60-70s muscle car? I definitely would put my trust in that to try.

Reactions: lonely247
Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
I wish i could say for sure! Carb and big block? Those things pump out emissions like there's no tomorrow, so definitely viable, especially when compared to newer cars.

There are always risks when it comes to anything, worst case scenario being ending up brain-dead from trying.

But if i had 60-70s muscle car? I definitely would put my trust in that to try.

I already decided on using nitrogen for my setup. But if I had to decide another way buying a classic car, enjoying it for like a week and finally using it to ctb would not be a bad way to go.

I'm sure with some effort one could seal the garage with some tape and other creative solutions to make it more secure. Raising the idle on the carburetor would also be sensible since we wouldn't want the car to die. Just crank up the radio and lean back and wait for the sleepiness to come.

DistraughtWolf

DistraughtWolf

Dec 11, 2023
I already decided on using nitrogen for my setup. But if I had to decide another way buying a classic car, enjoying it for like a week and finally using it to ctb would not be a bad way to go.

I'm sure with some effort one could seal the garage with some tape and other creative solutions to make it more secure. Raising the idle on the carburetor would also be sensible since we wouldn't want the car to die. Just crank up the radio and lean back and wait for the sleepiness to come.
Raggarbil? Hah, i have no idea how much older "classics" go for there, but i bet it's as expensive as it's here over the border.

If i had the money i definitely would buy one and do exactly as you mentioned.

Not my first choice, but if push comes to shove i still would be happy to ctb in 25+ year old Japanese shitbox.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
You could buy a gas generator and run it in your car.

Reactions: Mi Mi
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
The car exhaust won't work. Please do some investigation and studying here on SaSu about using charcoal and, if you're really intent on CTB with CO, just use that method.

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
Finally I have also been thinking about using the carbon monoxide poisoning method by using an exhaust car hose and putting it on my exhaust and then putting it in my car window with my window rolled up as much as I can without closing the hose. I also have made this thing out of duct tape so it closes the gaps even more in my car but only has a circle big enough for the hose to fit in through the window. I'm just wondering how long this would take and if anyone has any tips where I could do this? I don't want to do it in my garage because my dogs are always usually home and I don't want to hurt my pups if the gas accidentally seeps into the house. Also does anyone have any ideas what I should take before hand to help calm myself?
It won't work but I know of another way that might with CO

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
What…??
Someone mentioned it
Get a gasoline generator or water pump
Make sure it doesn't have a CO detector
I've noticed lots of models have it
But it's still possible to find some that don't
Just have to try it out