Sir. Turnerkof

Sir. Turnerkof

Mar 1, 2024
It's been a very productive day, I managed to not escalate a problem with my parents and everything went cold in just some minutes, these problems are usually unprovoked and thus making me angry, i got angry today but i could manage it, I am becoming more self aware of my emotions and controlling them better, it was a good day

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: HighFlight, Makoto, Final_Choice and 2 others
Makoto

Makoto

Look into my eyes and tell me who I really am
Jun 20, 2024
Hello everyone, I hope you are well and have had a great day.😁

I have always wanted to commit suicide, but a few months ago I made the decision that suicide is no longer an option for me. So I'm trying my best to build a life, taking care of my responsibilities and being a good person. However sometimes I feel really bad (I guess we all have our own personal burden and we should carry it as best as we can) I don't have anyone to talk to about it, and that's why I created this account. I didn't create this account with the intention of venting exactly. But I would like to share with people who are going through similar things and are trying to live a life the best they can and support mutually.

After deciding suicide is no longer an option, I have had to face reality with the fact that I am not a woman. It has been difficult, very difficult. But I can't expect to live a life when I'm full of resentment and hatred towards myself. I never made any type of transition, neither hormonal nor social (one of the things I hated the most about myself was my personality). I respect people who decide to transition, but I always had a lot of homophobia due to my environment(and cowardice) and that's why I didn't even dare to come out of the closet. This is why a transition would never work for me. My problem isn't exactly how I look, it's that I hate the way I am. What I did all my life was completely dissociate my personality, both in public and alone. Forcing myself all the time to be another person, with another tastes and another attitudes, even anoter way of thinking. I began to feel a lot of dysphoria after my adolescence that has followed me to this day...

I came to the conclusion, because of all this, that if I was going to have a life I should learn to be happy like a man. But I couldn't continue dissociating my personality, forcing myself to be someone I'm not. I had to accept myself, accept that it's okay for me to be the way I am, even as a man. I had to forgive myself for treating myself so badly, and accept myself... And that's what I've been trying to do these last few weeks.😅

I have made a lot of progress and I don't feel as much dysphoria as often and my social anxiety is decreasing... although I haven't changed the way I look, but I have changed the way I treat myself. Now when I feel like doing something or saying something that I would never have allowed myself to do before, I remind myself where that attitude take me... and I allow myself to do things the way I feel I want to do (before, I didn't even allow myself to think freely, the slightest thought that crossed my mind that I considered "feminine", was reason to scold myself)

Although it have had their ups and downs, the last few weeks have been mostly positive. I'm learning to live with myself. I feel like I'll be able to stop being a mess and then I'll be able to take care of the people I love and have a life of my own... maybe then find a partner and start a family by myself(at least now I see a future... and that, honestly, makes me want to cry with joy).

Sorry for the long post, I didn't think I would have so much to write.... I read it, and it's all so confusing that I don't even understand it myself haha.

Love and strength:heart:.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Praestat_Mori, Tesha and 4 others
Sir. Turnerkof

Sir. Turnerkof

Mar 1, 2024
Hello everyone, I hope you are well and have had a great day.😁

I have always wanted to commit suicide, but a few months ago I made the decision that suicide is no longer an option for me. So I'm trying my best to build a life, taking care of my responsibilities and being a good person. However sometimes I feel really bad (I guess we all have our own personal burden and we should carry it as best as we can) I don't have anyone to talk to about it, and that's why I created this account. I didn't create this account with the intention of venting exactly. But I would like to share with people who are going through similar things and are trying to live a life the best they can and support mutually.

After deciding suicide is no longer an option, I have had to face reality with the fact that I am not a woman. It has been difficult, very difficult. But I can't expect to live a life when I'm full of resentment and hatred towards myself. I never made any type of transition, neither hormonal nor social (one of the things I hated the most about myself was my personality). I respect people who decide to transition, but I always had a lot of homophobia due to my environment(and cowardice) and that's why I didn't even dare to come out of the closet. This is why a transition would never work for me. My problem isn't exactly how I look, it's that I hate the way I am. What I did all my life was completely dissociate my personality, both in public and alone. Forcing myself all the time to be another person, with another tastes and another attitudes, even anoter way of thinking. I began to feel a lot of dysphoria after my adolescence that has followed me to this day...

I came to the conclusion, because of all this, that if I was going to have a life I should learn to be happy like a man. But I couldn't continue dissociating my personality, forcing myself to be someone I'm not. I had to accept myself, accept that it's okay for me to be the way I am, even as a man. I had to forgive myself for treating myself so badly, and accept myself... And that's what I've been trying to do these last few weeks.😅

I have made a lot of progress and I don't feel as much dysphoria as often and my social anxiety is decreasing... although I haven't changed the way I look, but I have changed the way I treat myself. Now when I feel like doing something or saying something that I would never have allowed myself to do before, I remind myself where that attitude take me... and I allow myself to do things the way I feel I want to do (before, I didn't even allow myself to think freely, the slightest thought that crossed my mind that I considered "feminine", was reason to scold myself)

Although it have had their ups and downs, the last few weeks have been mostly positive. I'm learning to live with myself. I feel like I'll be able to stop being a mess and then I'll be able to take care of the people I love and have a life of my own... maybe then find a partner and start a family by myself(at least now I see a future... and that, honestly, makes me want to cry with joy).

Sorry for the long post, I didn't think I would have so much to write.... I read it, and it's all so confusing that I don't even understand it myself haha.

Love and strength:heart:.
I find difficult to understand other people but you're very strong for that, I am proud of you
Today was a bit deppresing, some little bad thoughts and paranoia are coming this way, hopefully i am trying to get my mind cold again, hope i can make it

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, HighFlight, Makoto and 2 others
Makoto

Makoto

Jun 20, 2024
I find difficult to understand other people but you're very strong for that, I am proud of you
Today was a bit deppresing, some little bad thoughts and paranoia are coming this way, hopefully i am trying to get my mind cold again, hope i can make it
common, you have this, you are a strong person.

• Hugs
Reactions: Final_Choice, Praestat_Mori and HighFlight
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
common, you have this, you are a strong person.
And so do you!

Hello @Makoto, and welcome to the thread.

It's a lot to take in, and dysphoria is difficult. I'm sorry you're going through that, but in the end, it sounds like you're handling very well. My daughter is suffering from it, and as a parent, it's very difficult to watch, especially knowing there is nothing you can do to fix it. I just do my best to support her.

Wishing you all the best, and hope you will keep posting to provide updates on how you're doing, seek support, and bring that positive energy to a place where everyone needs some positivity. 💙

• Hugs
Reactions: Final_Choice, Makoto and Praestat_Mori
Makoto

Makoto

Jun 20, 2024
Hi and welcome @Makoto :heart:
hi, thanks😁
And so do you!

Hello @Makoto, and welcome to the thread.

It's a lot to take in, and dysphoria is difficult. I'm sorry you're going through that, but in the end, it sounds like you're handling very well. My daughter is suffering from it, and as a parent, it's very difficult to watch, especially knowing there is nothing you can do to fix it. I just do my best to support her.

Wishing you all the best, and hope you will keep posting to provide updates on how you're doing, seek support, and bring that positive energy to a place where everyone needs some positivity. 💙
I'm sorry for your daughter, but I'm glad she has you... it helps a lot to have people who love you around to help. I wish you and her the best♥️.

This week I have been very isolated, due to emotional instability... I don't like to be around people when I am so unstable. So I've taken the time to read some books that I wanted to read, and well... reading is great, and it helps me calm down the ideas in my head.

I hope you are well and I wish you all the strength in the world.

• Hugs
Reactions: Final_Choice and Praestat_Mori
Sir. Turnerkof

Sir. Turnerkof

Mar 1, 2024
I got severely sick... maybe that's why I can't think clearly, I will have to spent money... I was saving to build a pc and pay my studies but ughhh

My mind feels weak and weird... and I have a very intense pain in my bowels and muscles and head...

I will check a doctor nearby but i will have to spend money and that's what it hurts the most lol, but what gives.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend! and sprry for not posting everyday I am very very tired too... weirdly tired

• Hugs
Reactions: Final_Choice and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I got severely sick... maybe that's why I can't think clearly, I will have to spent money... I was saving to build a pc and pay my studies but ughhh

My mind feels weak and weird... and I have a very intense pain in my bowels and muscles and head...

I will check a doctor nearby but i will have to spend money and that's what it hurts the most lol, but what gives.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend! and sprry for not posting everyday I am very very tired too... weirdly tired
I'm sorry you're sick. Don't you have health insurance where you live? I hope you get well soon and the doc doesn't charge too much. :heart:🫂

• Hugs
Reactions: Final_Choice