bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
My question was about your experience when you woke up in the hospital after passing out, not about Dolores O'Riordan... Were you told that you had alcohol poisoning and that you almost died?
No, I never really needed support. Only intravenous hydration and paracetamol and ibuprofen. In the last report they spoke of a small but negligible arrhythmia. I woke up and left with voluntary discharge. That day I threw up a lot but I didn't remember it. Both times he was accompanied and the result was always the same. I was fine, a little dizzy and clumsy and after a while I lost myself. Total amnesia even when vomiting. I do not remember anything. I can imagine that if you lose consciousness in a bathtub or pool, it will be difficult to get out alive.
Here in Spain if you are aware you can request discharge. If you breathe on your own and the electrocardiogram and blood pressure as well as the% oxygen in the blood are correct, you are only in the observation room. The last time I asked for discharge, I took off the IV, the oxygen (it was the kind that only entered through the nostrils) and asked for discharge. They looked at the pupils of my eyes, they made me sign the discharge after talking to me, asking me my name and more information and I left

Last edited:
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I don't think it's going to happen anymore
You took my thoughts from me, now I want nothing more
And did you think you could just take it all away?
I don't think it's happening, this is what I say
Leave me alone
Leave me alone
'Cause I found it all
Twenty One
Twenty One
Today...

• Love
Reactions: bad luck