• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
As now so much of the content on this site is insufferable and just makes me want to not exist even more. I cannot stand shallow and insensitive humans, they like to poison everything. So much of this site is far too anti-suicide for me as well now, it was better when this place was lesser known, it felt less like everywhere else then, so much of the content on here now is just best avoided honestly. But anyway I'd be glad to die, death really is the only relief from the abomination that is existence and the human species, existing truly is nothing but meaningless suffering and I don't want to suffer in any way. I wish they'd just allow us the option to easily die in peace so that this place would never need to exist and people wouldn't ever have to struggle to die, I'm tired of existing here, really wish I never existed more than anything.

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I'm sorry for how you feel about the way the site has developed, FuneralCry~ :( I wish you the best now and in the future~ :)

Reactions: WhatPowerIs
N

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
I saw a thread from earlier and wasn't sure what you meant until now. I'm so sorry that that's happened and its relieving to know I'm not the only one. I swear I got kindness the first day, cruelty the next.
It is because of the media, yes, and it brought sickopaths who are far too sick to choose suicide and drive themselves crazy at their pcs for hours on this site. No more of what you'd first expect to find. Which was especially sad for me because I don't get hurt and offended this point, so people's advise on information that you couldn't share elsewhere is plentiful here. Now its just...useless.

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
You just know there's quite possibly something to what @FuneralCry is venting about (for once) when @RainAndSadness says something that could be interpreted as the same kinda thing on her profile. I've actually been forced to pause for thought there as I'd been dismissing it until recently and I know many still are for now.

I don't think a lot of your complaints hold substance FC but this one definitely has some truth.

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic, death will give me peace.
Sep 21, 2022
I feel like death is the only option for me now, I wish that there were more ways to die. It's going to give me peace.