• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly do often see things on here which make me wish to not exist even more, many humans really are so unnecessarily cruel but can also be so incredibly shallow. I don't relate to this repulsive human species, I'd be glad to not exist as then I cannot suffer in any way. It's sad how humans often try to poison what should be a safe space for those who are suffering with content of an insensitive and abhorrent nature, so much on here is just insufferable for me now, it's only useful as a place for me to vent. The offtopic section on here is especially filled with vile content, why do they even allow all that on a website filled with people suffering, so many are just trolling, it's horrible.

I truly do despise this hellish world that is filled with humans who like to think they are so important and are so self obsessed but in reality they will just decay and die anyway. But anyway it shouldn't even be surprising that even on here humans have posted disgusting things, humans truly are the worst species after all. Only non-existence can bring me peace, I only find comfort in death, existing truly is nothing but meaningless suffering.

Last edited:
L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
To be fair, there isn't anything that doesn't make you want to die.

You should allow at least a week in between your threads complaining about the forum.

You complain about the levity that apparently reigns here but don't you see? You are becoming a source of entertainment. Is that what you want?

Last edited:
WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
Although I probably won't get an answer I'd be interested why you still choose to vent and post on a forum that in general you claim not to resonate with. When someone posts on a public forum it's clearly because they want to connect with like minded individuals and share their opinion (some of which you do pretty well).

I think the only genuinely sad thing about you is the lack of recognition or appreciation for those you're lucky enough to call supporters.

C

Ctrl_Alt_DEL

Apr 23, 2024
Although I probably won't get an answer I'd be interested why you still choose to vent and post on a forum that in general you claim not to resonate with. When someone posts on a public forum it's clearly because they want to connect with like minded individuals and share their opinion (some of which you do pretty well).

I think the only genuinely sad thing about you is the lack of recognition or appreciation for those you're lucky enough to call supporters.
Dont be bothered about this atitude, as some other users stated, this kind of posting could be just a troll 🤣😂

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
You have no room to cry about insensitive content on here when you have made posts that have made new members feel guilty for coming on here. You are guilty of a lot of the stuff that you complain about. Hell, a lot of people on here are becoming convinced that you might just be a troll (I'm somewhat included in that camp too, tbh), lol. I understand needing to vent and all, but sometimes I wonder if taking a break off this site might do you some good./g

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024

She doesn't want to interact with us or try and work things out. It's sad because I feel like a lot of FC's complaints here could be resolved with more understanding of others.

Reactions: eatantz
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Blaming the forum users for making you want to die sounds messed up. Usually I just ignore these things but jeez don't imply you'd be better off without people who are actively planning on taking their life wtf

C

Ctrl_Alt_DEL

Apr 23, 2024
If my calculations are correct, in a few minutes our friend @ijustwishtodie will show up in this thread in order to protect FC from all those insensitive and disgusting prolifers human being 🤣

Last edited:
WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

Apr 6, 2024
but sometimes I wonder if taking a break off this site might do you some good./g
Now that's a thought. If you actually checked all her posts there probably hasn't been a single day for a couple or so years. Unfortunately it probably wouldn't do her good because a lot of her observations and narratives are rooted in the real world as she sees it, not just here. @EvisceratedJester

Well, there is; now send me some 30 bucks for my services. :P
But many many moons ago. @cupcakesandmilk

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
If my calculations are correct, in a few minutes our friend @ijustwishtodie will show up in this thread in order to protect FC from all those insensitive and disgusting prolifers human being 🤣
FC doesn't need protection. She is protected enough by ignoring the people who harm her views. Thank goodness she actually has the ability to ignore people who harm her

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Oh, by the way, I hope you find peace soon @FuneralCry. Humans truly are the worst species either. I think that this site truly is poisoned and it's sad to see but, in the end, this place is the best humanity has for suicidal people. Regardless of that, I still think that there is no place better for people like us aside from permanent non existence so I truly hope you achieve that as early as possible so that your suffering would end for all eternity

Last edited:
WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

Apr 6, 2024
Anyone who's really suffering in life knows that most of the time things overall only get worse. So whether @FuneralCry was on here to experience the events around the time of late '22 with the tantacrul video and the Inception of the kiwi farm thread or not, when you live with health problems that your autistic mind will never accept, it inevitably means you're gonna deteriorate over time.

Last edited:
L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
It's totally normal to get more miserable and nihilistic the longer you spend time in the void. I think basic empathy explains the changing nature of her posts quite easily.
Well,it's certainly no mystery why it's changed. It's definitely sad to not have a single star of pleasure in the big black sky. But why repeatedly lash out at the one place that allows you to express your misery without censor? As well as gives you all the possible tools to figure out the practical aspects of ending it should you feel inspired or motivated to try to do so. I don't get it.

At the very least she should understand that it's in fact suffering people who are the ones who are choosing to interact with one another in the ways she deems vile. They are one and the same.