• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Righttodie

Righttodie

Maybe in another life
Apr 10, 2019
I wish I could be in love with her.
I wish I could be in love with her and be intoxicated by her embrace, sight of her, her fragrance.
I wish I could be in love with her and hold her, and she would tell me that she loved me, loved me and loved me.

I wish I could die right now
I wish life could be sweeter
I wish I had felt a mother's love.
I wish I had a daughter and gave her lots of love.

Everything we know has ended or will.
About time I will as well.
Sooner rather than later.
For those that are dead, I envy them.

I wish.

sonax22

sonax22

god
Mar 25, 2019
I wish I could be normal
I wish I had a better childhood
I wish I wasn't mentally ill
I wish I wasn't such a burden
I wish I never have hurt anyone
I wish I was born into another life
I wish everyone will forgive me when I go
I wish I wasn't here
I wish I was dead

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I wish I were Rami Malek. (Seems like he can do no wrong & is never lonely).
I wish I could be in love with her.
I wish I could be in love with her and be intoxicated by her embrace, sight of her, her fragrance.
I wish I could be in love with her and hold her, and she would tell me that she loved me, loved me and loved me.

I wish I could die right now
I wish life could be sweeter
I wish I had felt a mother's love.
I wish I had a daughter and gave her lots of love.

Everything we know has ended or will.
About time I will as well.
Sooner rather than later.
For those that are dead, I envy them.

I wish.
So sad. This made me well up in public.
I wish I had been smarter and more well-informed about this thing that is fucked now.

It's terrible to watch everything go up in flames.
WXHN, are you Chinese, or a wannabe like I am?
I wish I could hold someone's hand
I offer you mine, Higgy. ✋

Last edited:
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Neither, really. I learn a bit of Mandarin because I loved it. But this nickname is a tribute to the person who is literally killing me.
I'm so sorry. I feel your pain. I have had my heart broken by more than one Chinese person, and I don't know that I'll ever be the same. But, maybe you and I are stronger somehow because of it.

Last edited:
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I wish I had the courage to finally kill myself
Lizinha, are you Portuguese? I love your screen name.
I wish I didn't drift and push away the only people that tried to care.
I wish most of everything didn't have to be so relentlessly depressing.
I wish working your only life away wasn't even a concept.
Circles, with the amount of love you give on this site, I have trouble imagining you IRL living any existence that doesn't resemble a Gene-Kelly musical. I just imagine you emanating all this goodness, and people being enchanted by you, and your life being as Technicolor as the design in your avatar. Many's the day I've wished I had a Circles in my day-to-day. Forgive my naïvete, but I just feel you deserve to be tap dancing through life.

Last edited:
L

lizinha

Student
Feb 6, 2019
Lizinha, are you Portuguese? I love your screen name.

Circles, with the amount of love you give on this site, I have trouble imagining you IRL living any existence that doesn't resemble a Gene-Kelly musical. I just imagine you emanating all this goodness, and people being enchanted by you, and your life being as Technicolor as the design in your avatar. Many's the day I've wished I had a Circles in my day-to-day. Forgive my naïvete, but I just feel you deserve to be tap dancing through life.
Thank you. And no I am not

Reactions: Righttodie
dhk96

dhk96

May 8, 2018
I wish I could lose all consciousness and have someone else take over my life for me.

I wish time would freeze so I don't have to keep facing the future and the inevitable deaths of the people around me.

I wish I hadn't been born so my parents wouldn't have had to deal with two disappointments.

I wish I never had an older sister (or that I had a different one) because maybe my entirety would be different if I hadn't been exposed to her bad habits.

I wish all the actual horrible people working in therapy and the mental health field would just disappear.

I wish I had been born with a surplus of financial security to tune out the outside world and keep rotting until death in my room so I wouldn't have to feel like shit for being a parasite on my parents, if I can't die.

I wish I could just disappear, instead of venting like this for years and years and still being alive despite all the tears and pain. Fucking lazy coward.

I wish these wishes could come true.

Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
I wish I could express myself without being ashamed of myself.
I wish I could be happy for more than a few hours.
I wish I had proper social skills.
I wish I wasn't jealous of my friend because he has a girlfriend and I don't.
Or I wish I wasn't at all.

Last edited: