• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

struggles_inc

struggles_inc

🤡🤡🤡
Jun 24, 2023
This is just a vent about everything going on. Since I told my ex-friends to go fuck themselves, I have no one to talk to, so yeah…

My studies are barely OK because I submit assignments at the last minute. I'm taking French and German at the same time, other subjects are in English. None of those are my native languages. This could be a flex, but no, my head is spinning and that's overwhelming.

Overwhelming is the key word for me right now. I started upgrading my business and it gets better, clients pay more and so on, but it hurts to think with my brain. I barely manage the workload. I feel something deeper than a burnout, like I'm completely drained. A big client recently bought some of my services and instead of feeling happy I just thought - fuck, that's going to be SO MUCH extra work. I'd rather drink bleach.

And, as already mentioned, I told all of my friends to go jump off a cliff. On top of everything, I am just done feeling abandoned, betrayed, ignored. I'd rather be alone than get stuck with liars and narcissists again.

My health is declining, but I already complained about it.

Welp, that's it. Thanks for letting me vent on here, the only safe place on Earth. IMG 7345