MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
I get that impression too. Does this sound ok?

"I am making this statement for legal purposes in case it ever comes up. I am not suggesting or desiring we take that path.

You have full unrestricted access to the children both in person and electronically. You are welcome to visit or live in the home we both rent, and I will promise civility and respect. We have a different account of recent events and as such any discussion needs to come through mediation or therapy. I am open to resolving issues through professional help to provide a better life for the kids. I will not report the children's daily life to you, but I will inform you if any emotional or physical problems occur. If you desire to know how they are you are welcome to contact, visit, or cohabitate."
This is really great, well-written and contains everything that is needed. I'm sure the formality will piss him off but that's his problem.

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211
fluffymuffin

fluffymuffin

Oct 11, 2020

"I am making this statement for legal purposes in case it ever comes up. I am not suggesting or desiring we take that path.

You have full unrestricted access to the children both in person and electronically. You are welcome to visit or live in the home we both rent, and I will promise civility and respect. We have a different account of recent events and as such any discussion needs to come through mediation or therapy. I am open to resolving issues through professional help to provide a better life for the kids. I will not report the children's daily life to you, but I will inform you if any emotional or physical problems occur. If you desire to know how they are you are welcome to contact, visit, or cohabitate."
That's perfect! It's up to you whether to send it but I think it's a bit too formal and you shouldn't mention anything about legal measures. It's better not to let him know that you're suspecting him and it might even open his mind to this possibility, if he's not plotting something.

Your old text messages and recorded phone calls are enough proof if you have access to them, if you don't have any then It's fine to send what you just wrote.

• Love
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020

I think it's better to wait out his high drama mode. He's not going to see boundaries or rationality, he's going to see a fight and so will fight.

• Love
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Thank you for input guys!

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, fluffymuffin and MiseryLovesMyCompany