• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BleuBox

BleuBox

Apr 1, 2023
So, the way I want to go out is to be sitting on a coastal cliff and watch the ocean/sky as I slowly leave. One last beautifully serene view is all I ask for.

For this, I've gravitated towards two methods. CO Poisoning and Exsanguination. I wanted to use the CO method as many describe it as simply as falling asleep, but I know it can be more nuanced than that. Concentration and exposure time are the biggest factors when it comes to succeeding or permanent brain damage. Most methods require enclosed spaces and access to generous amounts of the gas. I've read about Exit Bags, but do not want to cover my head for the reason stated in the opening sentence.

As for Exsanguination, I've thought about allowing myself to bleed out but am admittedly terrified of the pain associated with drawing the blood. I've searched for numbing creams, and some seem pretty reliable. Although, I've heard a few individuals state that they can only numb to a certain depth of skin layers, and the pain will most likely be immense once I pass that threshold.

I suppose my dilemma is understanding which method would be the truest way to gradually slip away, and if there are possible ways to make them efficient/painless. Also, would sleeping pills be some sort of middle ground here?

Any advice? Or am I being too finicky? Thank you for your time.

• Love
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress, stermc and _(´ཀ`」 ∠)_
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Maybe I would drink sn in a tent somewhere beautiful where i could see the sky and nature .

• Love
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress, StarFaded, Dawns and 1 other person
BleuBox

BleuBox

Apr 1, 2023
Maybe I would drink sn in a tent somewhere beautiful where i could see the sky and nature .
I've thought about sn. Seems much less complex than the methods I proposed, but I'm worried the hypoxia would cause a suffocating feeling. Although, I'm sure a large enough dose would speed up the process of losing consciousness and mitigate this. Would that be correct?

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I've thought about sn. Seems much less complex than the methods I proposed, but I'm worried the hypoxia would cause a suffocating feeling. Although, I'm sure a large enough dose would speed up the process of losing consciousness and mitigate this. Would that be correct?
It is very unlikely to feel any feeling of suffocating. Maybe benzodiazepine or cannabis would mitigate too. I think it would end up quickly though compared to this life for me

BleuBox

BleuBox

Apr 1, 2023
It is very unlikely to feel any feeling of suffocating. Maybe benzodiazepine or cannabis would mitigate too. I think it would end up quickly though compared to this life for me
This helps me feel less anxious about it then. I greatly appreciate your input and reassurance.