• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
this should probably go under suicide discussion but i figured maybe id somehow get an answer, although i highly doubt it.

lately every day that goes by i wonder, why dont i do it. i cant see a reason not to. but instead i sit here dealing with sh*t day in and day out, just waiting, hoping it'll pass.

im sure it will but will things really be different? i dont feel like they will be. nothings going to change.....ill always have the problems i have. why not just give up now and save everyone from my bs?

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
Things do change everything is moving all the time. I find thinking of ctb is my mechanism when I'm trapped and there's no way out. The only thing that gets me like that now in my kid's dad. I recognise it. Just because I recognise it doesn't mean I can stop it. I'm on such a downward spiral atm I'm trying to stop it but I feel weird. I know from past experience it'll go, and then the cycle repeats me into the ground.
If you're tired it makes it all harder. Sorry I don't know where I was going with that.

Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I guess I don't have any answer or advice either, but I certainly relate to what you're saying.

It's on my mind pretty much 24/7 , at work.. at home, you name it. And yet here I am with everything I need to end it ( numerous guns ). And I keep battling everyday waiting for things to get better... Waiting, getting pissed off with my bullshit life . Fck I hate it. Very vicious cycle I'm in.

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
I guess I don't have any answer or advice either, but I certainly relate to what you're saying.

It's on my mind pretty much 24/7 , at work.. at home, you name it. And yet here I am with everything I need to end it ( numerous guns ). And I keep battling everyday waiting for things to get better... Waiting, getting pissed off with my bullshit life . Fck I hate it. Very vicious cycle I'm in.
That's exactly it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
Suicide is an option, but once exercised, precludes any other option.

Some wait for things to get better, and sometimes they do.

Others experiment to see what control they can exercise to manage to make things better.

You might find some encouragement if you consider that making it as far as you have is a terstimony to some degree of skill and ability.

Off The Air

Off The Air

Human
Nov 1, 2018
Like the other person said, suicide is always an option, and people are free to choose that option. Personally, I think it is best to explore every other fathomable option available to you before considered that. It's more of a last resort. Sometimes things get better. Sometimes they don't. Luck has a lot to do with it, as well as the environment you are living in. Everyone is different and everyones situation is different. I hope everything works out for you. I know it's an understatement, but life is tough.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
this should probably go under suicide discussion but i figured maybe id somehow get an answer, although i highly doubt it.

lately every day that goes by i wonder, why dont i do it. i cant see a reason not to. but instead i sit here dealing with sh*t day in and day out, just waiting, hoping it'll pass.

im sure it will but will things really be different? i dont feel like they will be. nothings going to change.....ill always have the problems i have. why not just give up now and save everyone from my bs?
As much as they might hate your bs they'll miss it when it's not around

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
know how it feels, been feeling it every damn day :: no judgements....

Last edited: