L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
3 drinks mixed, I put about 21-22gm in each, it took a while but all the crystals look dissolved. I'm going to simply leave my phone out of reach, and hope if I throw up it is quiet.

Thanks for being here with me, should I survive I will let you all know, you were here for me to vent when nobody else was there for me. You've helped me a tremendous amount mentally, and in no way did I feel pressured to ctb. Thanks again. This will hopefully be my last post.
I hope you are at peace and feeling no pain.

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Im planning for the stat method with SN tonight and I'm realizing how much I don't want to die. I feel more alone than I've ever felt in my life and I've been crying all day. I can hardly speak without crying and have been hiding from my family almost the entire day. I'm terrified, and I'm so alone. I'm planning to leave around 2am, and hoping this works. I have no antiemetics, but I will prepare four cups of SN should I throw up. I don't want to die. I don't want to live. This world wasn't made for people like me. I never had a chance. I'm so scared. I want to reach out to somebody, but I know that I can't. So this is it. I can't handle being so alone anymore.
You are NOT alone. We are here.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 18655 and Living_Hurts_so_Much
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
Im planning for the stat method with SN tonight and I'm realizing how much I don't want to die. I feel more alone than I've ever felt in my life and I've been crying all day. I can hardly speak without crying and have been hiding from my family almost the entire day. I'm terrified, and I'm so alone. I'm planning to leave around 2am, and hoping this works. I have no antiemetics, but I will prepare four cups of SN should I throw up. I don't want to die. I don't want to live. This world wasn't made for people like me. I never had a chance. I'm so scared. I want to reach out to somebody, but I know that I can't. So this is it. I can't handle being so alone anymore.
If you have gone Bosty, I hope you found peace. If you are still here, we are here for you.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Goodbye thread and someone was lurking Tuesday
@angel-of-the-night
@RainAndSadness