• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I will call it 'If I Could Write It With Blood' which is aso a song by the band SPILL Canvas.
I spilled it on the canvas.

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Okay.
I am sorry that I am fucked up this bad.
I wasn't trying to attack or critique you, I was just trying to be a bit humorous. Just a way for me to vent since I'm living through hell right now.
Sorry you took it the wrong way.
If you want to create art with your blood I've got nothing against it, if it makes you feel better.

• Love
Reactions: BridgeJumper
ArtifexCorpus13

ArtifexCorpus13

Sep 30, 2020
Wow, thanks!

Anyway.
I did the blood painting.
I dont think I will show it, the way this thread was received is pretty intense
But I love the result
My body doesnt love it tho
I thought getting squeeked out by blood isnt a real thing, it isss

Art is about expression of the soul - don't be ashamed of anything your creativity produces. Everything is a process. Yeah it can be a bit demanding on the body. Sometimes if I'm doing a piece I know will take some time I'll draw blood with a syringe instead.

Reactions: BridgeJumper
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Blood is one thing, but puke? Christ in hell...

ArtifexCorpus13

ArtifexCorpus13

Sep 30, 2020
Art is about expression of the soul - don't be ashamed of anything your creativity produces. Everything is a process. Yeah it can be a bit demanding on the body. Sometimes if I'm doing a piece I know will take some time I'll draw blood with a syringe instead.

As a side note, my avatar is an anatomical painting of the circulatory system of the hand done in my blood.

Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
I did the blood painting.
I dont think I will show it, the way this thread was received is pretty intense
Post it next to mine in a few days. Cleaning nonmonochromatic scanned images is torture, by the way.