• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
every second I think about Ctb but things are holding me back. I can't stand everyone's normal life. I hate my work. It's ironic. I have to go to suicide prevention training on Friday. And I want to ctb before then. :/ I can't handle this shitty brain and body I'm in anymore.

D

Deadbeforenov16th

Oct 26, 2018
every second I think about Ctb but things are holding me back. I can't stand everyone's normal life. I hate my work. It's ironic. I have to go to suicide prevention training on Friday. And I want to ctb before then. :/ I can't handle this shitty brain and body I'm in anymore.
Can I ask what's holding you back? I understand, was so close yesterday but got caught with the materials.

Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
Can I ask what's holding you back? I understand, was so close yesterday but got caught with the materials.
Survival instinct. A family tie. One. The one reason I'm alive. I want to go so badly though. I'm living for him. My life is a shell. I am tortured at this time. Self torture. I should have died in August. I did not.