• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

terra.nuvo

terra.nuvo

Student
Feb 15, 2024
I'm so tired of feeling like I can't do anything. I'm back in class right now after not coding for about 2 years and it's torture. I'm so stressed out every second of the day trying to figure out how to solve the problems. It makes me feel so stupid and like I just can't do it anymore. My therapist would say to just keep trying but how do I keep trying when I know I'm gonna fail? I can't see a way out of this. I just keep thinking about my future if I don't pass this class. If I don't pass I won't get my degree and I'll be stuck trying to find a job that I won't want to be at. And then that will be the rest of my life. If I do pass though I'll have a degree in a field I don't think I'm any good at. So it's like I'm damned if I do and I'm damned if I don't. Plus if I get the degree that doesn't guarantee that I'll get a job. There's just so many facets to this situation that are stressing me out right now and I'm just feeling so stressed.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
If I do pass though I'll have a degree in a field I don't think I'm any good at.
i cant really help with anything, and i might word this wrong, but i just wanted to say that if you pass and have a degree then youre probably good at it 🫂 i dont think they just hand out degrees.

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty