• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sweetbraid

sweetbraid

Apr 15, 2018
i was severely abused by everyone in my life til i was 11, then less severely abused by everyone in my life til i was 18 and a half. im finally seeing the reasons for me to cherish my life and myself. finally. and now i might have cancer.
i dont know yet but ill be incredibly surprised if i dont. my mama had cancer, the same type im getting checked for, my dad's family has hereditary cancer genes, and my doctor was concerned, too (although she didn't say that of course, but they're sending me for tests they wouldnt be sending me for if they didnt think i have cancer). im going on HRT soon, im building community, im learning about myself, i have people who are gonna work with me on my film ideas (im becoming a director), everythings coming together. and i might have cancer. what the fuck!
thanks for your time, i hope youre ok ~

issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
I wouldn't look too deep into them getting tests as it's most likely out of caution, if they didn't it could be considered malpractice. You've decided you want to live so the next question would be what are your next steps? I'd say a good place to start is making sure you're hydrated and eating good, try and get some sleep without worrying too much (which i know you are) and begin trying to flesh out your creative ideas. Your insight into this mindset honestly makes you more flexible as you've experienced it before hand. (: I hope your recovery is smooth sailing

Reactions: sweetbraid
T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
Just seized the day if you want to live.