• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

garbagekan

garbagekan

May 5, 2023
tw ed

i knew it probably wouldnt work but i tried anyway. im really scared or refeeding syndrome and i feel like im not feeding myself again right at all. i never eased myself back into it and i feel like shit all the time and i dont know if its because im doing this right or not. i finally built up the courage to ask my mom to see a doctor because the only way you can tell is through bloodwork and she ignored me. i dont know what to do i feel so helpless. i have so much shit to do that i cant right now but i need to to graduate. im so scared of everything to the point i might just relapse again. its doesnt matter if i ever wanted to get better. whats the point of trying to get better if no one can help you do it. no one cares

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I'm so sorry to hear that. The fact the you want to get better and trying to seek help
and you feel that you're being ignored is sad but you have courage and you're taking a big step to try to get better.
Is there anyway you can discuss it with your mother again? Maybe tell her how bad you're feeling and you are getting depressed, she'll listen šŸ™

• Love
Reactions: Immensevoid
garbagekan

garbagekan

May 5, 2023
I'm so sorry to hear that. The fact the you want to get better and trying to seek help
and you feel that you're being ignored is sad but you have courage and you're taking a big step to try to get better.
Is there anyway you can discuss it with your mother again? Maybe tell her how bad you're feeling and you are getting depressed, she'll listen šŸ™
im not sure i was terrified asking her the first time and i dont know if i can do that again. i cant or ill get sent into weeks of treatment in a mental hospital again and those people dont care either. i just wanna see a doctor:(

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
It seems to me like you're afraid of your mother. Why are you terrified of her, if you don't mind me asking.
If you are just asking to see a doctor it should show her that you want to get better in order to not end up in an institution. I'm sorry you're in this situation but is there anyone else you can ask besides your mother, is your father around? I'm so sorry I'm being intrusive I just want to help

garbagekan

garbagekan

May 5, 2023
It seems to me like you're afraid of your mother. Why are you terrified of her, if you don't mind me asking.
If you are just asking to see a doctor it should show her that you want to get better in order to not end up in an institution. I'm sorry you're in this situation but is there anyone else you can ask besides your mother, is your father around? I'm so sorry I'm being intrusive I just want to help
no its ok i really appreciate u trying to help more than you know. this is all the help i have right now lol. i have a step father but we dont talk. my mother isnt horrible by any means but she can sometimes make me feel worse about a situation or go so overboard in helping that she doesnt help. its kinda comfusing sometimes because shell say she wants to help but still call me lazy and disgusting sometimes. or shell only look at problems at their surface value and itll feel like im hitting a wall. If doctors notice youre harming yourself theyll send you to the mental hospital and i know its sounds stupid but unless i failed an attempt or something like and didn't absolutely need to be hospitalized then it feels really embarrassing being forced to go there because in my mind its not bad enough.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Wow it's very complicated situation you're in. I don't know what to tell you but I'm sorry the she belittles you like that and calls you those horrible names but you have to realize that her treating you so badly and making you feel bad about yourself is a problem that she has, not you. she's the one with the problem and I guess in order for her to feel better, that's how she deals with it, by taking things out on you. So I just want you to realize that you are not the person that she makes you out to be, you're far from it.
I'm sorry about the situation. You can pm me if you want to talk

• Love
Reactions: garbagekan