• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

itsbigbraintime

itsbigbraintime

SN Wizard
Feb 14, 2020
Hi guys, so as the title says, my nitrite is currently in the garbage. To tell you the truth, I'm trying my best not to just dig through the bag and find it like I did last time. I actually drank some of it a few days back, and I thought it didn't do anything, but I woke up a couple of hours later, and spent the next four or five hours throwing up everything. Anyway, I'm trying to make an honest attempt at getting better, I'm just not sure how I feel about tossing out my 'safety net', if you will. Anybody else do anything similar?

gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
I've thrown out my SN on 3 different occasions, just to buy it again a couple weeks later. Depression and hopelessness are a bitch.

Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112
spiderlily

spiderlily

Mar 2, 2021
Wishing you a good recovery! It takes a lot of courage to keep trying, and even more to get rid of your "safety net." I can see why you'd be uncomfortable...if it helps, sometimes being uncomfortable and throwing yourself all in helps push you to take steps towards progress. Like, "safety net is longer an option, guess I gotta do x or y." You still have SS for some comfort if needed. Please treat yourself kindly and remember that any step, no matter how large or small, is a win.