• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

" Oh, She was a victim of sweet suicide"
Feb 2, 2020
She has been acting really weird, she barely answers me, never reply to my replies or like my posts...
It all happened cuz I told her that I was going to cyber, she got so worried that almost failed her collage grades...I feel guilty, I think we are no longer friends..

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless
BornofDust

BornofDust

Student
Dec 11, 2020
I wouldn't immediately assume things. Maybe she's taking a bit of a breather for a while until she comes back. If she comes back. If she's not coming back. Best case scenario is that as well as she's simply doing this for both of yours's sake and is trying to process this whole thing while also trying to support herself at the moment. Worst case scenario is that unfortunately it might've been because one of her friends convinced her to not talk to you ever again and to stay away from you because of your " mental instability.' Either way I'll give it time, maybe a week, or a couple of weeks, to confirm anything about your friendship and whether or not its over.