• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

loslassen

loslassen

call me June
Dec 8, 2023
I talked to her about it and explained I was going through some emo thoughts and just needed to lay it out to deal with it and writing my feelings help, but in summary she saw the title of a goodbye letter I'm writing for my boyfriend in my notes in a screenshot of something else I sent to her. She said she respects it and won't intrude and that she's not worried, but despite the reassurance, it is concerning and I'd be worried if I was her an accidentally saw a goodbye letter.

what do i do? do I move on and act as if it didn't happen?

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
She said she respects it and won't intrude.
Not knowing your friend, do you trust her? If you do, take her at her word.

If you don't, then, you may have reason to be concerned. If it was me, I would keep on acting normal to show that it was truly just some emo thoughts.

• Love
Reactions: loslassen
SilverTiger

SilverTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
My boyfriend once saw the title of my goodbye letter.

You are in an emotionally compromised state, don't make any moves yet, take a day to settle yourself and then decide what you want to do, however as mehdone said above me, I would not worry about this were I you. I think you will be fine, loslassen

• Love
Reactions: loslassen