• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SadLad

SadLad

Feb 9, 2024
I just can't take the pain anymore guys. I don't want to die but I just can't keep fighting anymore. I'm fighting a battle of so many fronts. I suffer from Body Dysmorphia which just consumes me. I need out. Maybe if I only had one fixation I'd be able to cope better but I can't. I have 2 days off work this week, hopefully I'll muster up the courage to hang myself since I haven't been able to get a SN source.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really awful what you are going through but anyway best wishes, I hope that you find freedom from your suffering.

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Don't do it if it's not what you really want. Have you had any help for your body dysmorphia?

J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023

BDD is a strong counter-indication for cosmetic procedures. Not only does data suggest it will not help with your symptoms, but it may actually aggravate your condition. This may be a triggering read for you, so be careful. It is going to discuss the symptoms of BDD and it discusses very extreme cases.

However, it is good clinical information. I strongly suggest you address the problem from a psychological angle first, as is indicated by the wisdom and experience of medical practice.

I am so sorry you are struggling with BDD. I hope you find peace from your struggles, if you CTB or if you don't.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen