• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

KolK

Nov 29, 2020
Here's my story. I used to be doing financial sales/financial adviser. I was actually doing well and making good money. However, soon after, I mixed with the wrong company and became bad. I spent more than what I can earned and not only that, I was mis-selling to clients. I lied and said things that weren't true just to make a sale.

Well, of course those things caught up with me and soon, not only I had my license revoked, I also got into plenty of debt, including an outstanding debt to the government. In my country, there is a retirement plan in place whereby we had to contribute 20% of our earnings towards it. For self-employed people, we could choose not to, but we still had to contribute a minimum towards our "medical retirement" plan; in case we need money for medical reasons. It is pretty difficult to explain if you are not from the same country, but long story short, I currently owe USD 3,000-equivalent to the government.

With an outstanding debt, it is impossible to once again be a financial adviser because of the regulations in my country. All financial advisers have to be financially sound and that means no debt. Because of my wrong-doing, I was also sacked and that made it very difficult for me to get another job. I was jobless for over a year.

Very soon, my savings withered down to nearly zero and that was when I got really desperate and I turned to scamming people. I would chat up people in community groups in Telegram and offer them services which will not materialize. For instance, during Ramadan/Muslim fasting month, I promised to deliver food daily to someone for a fee, but I only ran away with the money. I even offered to be an agent who could hook up handsome men with sugarmummies but of course, that was a fraud too. The laws caught up with me, I was dragged into a police station and my bank account was frozen and I was ordered by court to make restitution. Of course I was not able to, so currently I still have a pending charge against me.

That was when I decided, OK, my life is pretty much ruined, I gonna just kill myself. To be honest, I cannot handle the fall from grace. I used to make good money and was pretty much set in life. However, it all fell apart. I took an odd-job at a nearby veterinary clinic, using an excuse that Covid resulted in me having no sales and thus, leaving the industry. It was a lowly-paid job that basically allowed me to put one meal a day. I lost over 15kg since. However, it served a crucial purpose because it allowed me to get close to Nembutal and I stole from the clinic. Again, not proud, I hope everyone would be kind to me. It caused a huge panic when the vet discovered it missing. I don't know if it was a sign that I should CTB, but somehow, I managed to get away with it. My plan worked-it was a pretty simple one actually. It was a small neighborhood clinic, so security was pretty lax.

My intended CTB date would be this year in September. I just want to pass on the same day as my birthday. I feel it would be kinda poetic, as if coming a full cycle. But truth to be told, I never want to consider suicide. But I just cannot come to terms that I have fallen so hard. The truth is, a part of me still wanted to live, and live well.

Which was why I applied for a particular job late last month. It was for a very junior-managerial role in a (previously) related industry. I was surprised they actually arranged for an interview, which I just did earlier in the month. I was even more surprised to hear back earlier on Friday that I was accepted and they would be arranging for me to meet Human Resources for a discussion. Not sure how it is in other countries, but here, it basically meant that you got it, what is left are background checks and salary discussion. When I saw the email, I was crazy happy, but it was only for a very brief moment, because I realize that was no way I could get it as I would fail background checks.

I need to pay restitution and also pay back whatever I owe the government (a total of USD 9,000) before I know I would be cleared to return to the industry. Otherwise, it is a definite no-go. If I had a second chance to return to the industry, I'm pretty confident I could rise again to the challenge and lead a great life again. At least I believe I won't be suicidal.

I know it is a huge amount (and clearing only a portion won't help me to be honest), but I really have no idea who I can turn to. I basically fell out with my friends and have not spoken to them since forever. I tried reaching out to two of them, but neither replied me. I understand, because I also ignored them. I even ignored their invites to their weddings and subsequently their newborn's parties. I don't blame them for ignoring my messages. If I were in their shoes, I would had done the same.

I don't have any family to turn to.

I really do not wish to die but I also can't stand living like this. Frankly, my life now is going to the clinic early in the morning, and simply doing whatever the vet asks me to. Sometimes, it is sweeping the floor, sometimes it is clearing the mess after the session. For lunch, I would say that I am heading home to feed my dog (which I don't even have, but I lied to appear that I love animals to land the job), when in reality, I merely headed home to drink water and take a 30 minutes nap. I only make enough to buy a cheap dinner for the day. I don't have a social life because I am too poor to have one. I return home daily to my small rented room whereby I do nothing, except surf the internet but would usually get depressed real quick when I realize there are so much good stuff in the world that I cannot acquire. I would eat my dinner and curl up in bed, reading old messages my ex-gf sent me. If I could turn back time, I would had treated her better. I truly miss her. My landlord has asked why I stayed home and hardly steps out, so on weekends, I pretend to head out. But what I really do was to walk all the way to a public library and read books there. If it so happens that my landlord left the house before I did, I would stay at home the entire day and pretend that I reached home just a little ahead of him. I would throw fresh clothes into the laundry basket just to pretend I headed out.

My life as of now have been truly low and even of filth. Sometimes, I can't even find the motivation to step into the shower. Disgusting, but sometimes, I only shower once in two or three days. To mask this, I would throw a clean towel into the laundry basket as well. I often find ants in my room; I am pretty sure it is because of my hygiene.

Is God playing a prank on me or giving me an opportunity? I really don't know.

I truly desire a second chance in life. Everytime I think about CTB-ing, I don't feel at peace; I only end up crying.

I know many will suggest for me to find another job in a different industry but I'm in my mid 30s and I tried applying for a career change for over a year. That didn't work out-I didn't even get an interview even when I was applying for entry-level jobs. I understand why though-why would anyone give someone in his mid 30s a chance to learn, rather than fresh graduates with higher potential ceiling?

I am also not able to save up via my current job-I barely make enough to pay rent and afford one meal a day. I don't even have money to go out. I haven't any real-life social interaction for 2 years. Yes, it has been this bad. I have no means to do odd jobs either-ever since I got depressed, I find myself having crazy low energy. Honestly, if the vet clinic isn't just a 15 minutes walk from where I rented, I doubt I would even be able to hold the job.

I'm truly at a loss now. What should I do? I want my old life back, but I messed up so badly. There's no one I can turn to for a loan. I don't think crowdfunding sites would allow for these. What are my alternatives?

Thanks for listening and sorry for the long rant. I hope you guys are having a better day than I am.

K

KolK

Nov 29, 2020
If you are in the UK there are debt agencies who can turn all your debts into one. And you pay whatever you can pay a month. They get in touch with your banks and all the other companies you are in debt with.

I am not in the UK, and technically, the debt I have are now debts that I have to repay. They are debts that I have to repay if I want my license back. And the restitution do not have to be repaid unless same thing, I want a clean record which is important to have my license back. If I do not pay the restitution, I will just have a pending charge against me which will not allow me to work in certain sectors, which is the reason why I cannot find a proper job.

• Love
Reactions: The end !
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I am not in the UK, and technically, the debt I have are now debts that I have to repay. They are debts that I have to repay if I want my license back. And the restitution do not have to be repaid unless same thing, I want a clean record which is important to have my license back. If I do not pay the restitution, I will just have a pending charge against me which will not allow me to work in certain sectors, which is the reason why I cannot find a proper job.
Sorry if you were in the Uk I could name a charity company that does that. They clean your bank scores back to positive again.

K

KolK

Nov 29, 2020
Sorry if you were in the Uk I could name a charity company that does that. They clean your bank scores back to positive again.

The debt I owe are not so much credit debts, but rather restitution and debts that I owe to the government (in my country, there's sorta forced compulsory retirement scheme that includes saving for medical expenses).

• Love
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
The debt I owe are not so much credit debts, but rather restitution and debts that I owe to the government (in my country, there's sorta forced compulsory retirement scheme that includes saving for medical expenses).
Hope you manage to come around that, from the bottom of my heart. Debts and debt collectors can't take away your sleep and sanity. :'(

• Love
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm sorry to say this, but no one here will give you money, probably.
We can offer lots of advice like @Sherri did. It's a shame you're not in UK.

If you have neither a family nor friends who can help you out, you'll have to work 24/7 and pay your debt from little by little. What other choice do you have? You could even sleep at some shelters and sell everything you have.

I'm really sorry for you but I think you shouldn't pm people (like u did with me) asking for money. It ain't happening. That's why, especially making a living, is so hard.

Hugs and good luck!

K

Keto

Student
Feb 8, 2020
You are lucky to have N with you, this should give you a relieve and courage to make strong decision.
Until September is a long time to try, re think and change your mind.

K

KolK

Nov 29, 2020
You are lucky to have N with you, this should give you a relieve and courage to make strong decision.
Until September is a long time to try, re think and change your mind.
To be honest, I feel extremely guilty. The clinic was in a sort of fluster for awhile. There was panic for quite a while.

Perhaps I sound like a hypocrite, but I I do not hope people follow my footsteps. The feeling isn't good and guilt does eats at you.

• Love
ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
This is not a GoFundMe site which is the usual avenue people in debt turn to. The problem with most people is that in my experience 90% of them are scammers. You could be who you say you are or a scammer imposing on vulnerable people. We are not qualified to give financial advice. There are financial advisers who can advise you on the best way to manage your debt.

K

KolK

Nov 29, 2020
This is not a GoFundMe site which is the usual avenue people in debt turn to. The problem with most people is that in my experience 90% of them are scammers. You could be who you say you are or a scammer imposing on vulnerable people. We are not qualified to give financial advice. There are financial advisers who can advise you on the best way to manage your debt.
I am not fundraising here, I'm asking if there are sites you guys can direct me to fund-raise, sorry for the mis-understanding.

• Love
ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
I am not fundraising here, I'm asking if there are sites you guys can direct me to fund-raise, sorry for the mis-understanding.
Have I not already mentioned GoFundMe? Please refrain from sending PMs to members asking for money.

Last edited:
M

Miss_Takes

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Dec 4, 2020
Another member has suggested that you have pm'd them. It is extremely disturbing that you would do so.
In the interests of letting you know I shall be reporting this as it seems to me to be escalating to something unpleasant.
It is time for the mods to step in as they can see what we can not and investigate.
Please know that I wish you well in resolving your financial problem but this is not the forum on which to do so.

K

KolK

Nov 29, 2020
Another member has suggested that you have pm'd them. It is extremely disturbing that you would do so.
In the interests of letting you know I shall be reporting this as it seems to me to be escalating to something unpleasant.
It is time for the mods to step in as they can see what we can not and investigate.
Please know that I wish you well in resolving your financial problem but this is not the forum on which to do so.
I pm 1 over the chatroom-WornOutLife. I received a warning and got the previous thread closed. There is no need to read too much into it. For Christ's sake, if I were here to chat your money, I won't had waited a month.

I guess there is really not much humanity left in this world. Not because no one is offering to donate, but rather, there is so little trust between people anymore.

• Love
H

hellodarkness

Dec 8, 2020
I pm 1 over the chatroom-WornOutLife. I received a warning and got the previous thread closed. There is no need to read too much into it. For Christ's sake, if I were here to chat your money, I won't had waited a month.

I guess there is really not much humanity left in this world. Not because no one is offering to donate, but rather, there is so little trust between people anymore.
In fairness you opened with the fact that you have scammed people for money to get by to this point...Trust is earned man

Nodscene

Nodscene

Its time
Jun 7, 2019
No offence but you haven't exactly made things easy for yourself both here as a first impression and your story as a whole.

The biggest issue I see is that you haven't even mentioned what country you are in (unless I missed that) so how can people make suggestions if they don't even know where you are? Someone mentioned GoFundMe and you said it wasn't available where you are.

I'm sure it wasn't easy admitting everything you've done and I'm not going to judge, but before you blame this site for not helping you need to give them the info necessary to be able to.

K

KolK

Nov 29, 2020
In fairness you opened with the fact that you have scammed people for money to get by to this point...Trust is earned man

Shouldn't that be a point in my favor? If I were looking to cheat you guys, would I tell you guys I have cheated before?
No offence but you haven't exactly made things easy for yourself both here as a first impression and your story as a whole.

The biggest issue I see is that you haven't even mentioned what country you are in (unless I missed that) so how can people make suggestions if they don't even know where you are? Someone mentioned GoFundMe and you said it wasn't available where you are.

I'm sure it wasn't easy admitting everything you've done and I'm not going to judge, but before you blame this site for not helping you need to give them the info necessary to be able to.
Singapore.

• Love
M

Miss_Takes

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Dec 4, 2020

I have not judged your past or your current actions amd I do not know you to trust you or not trust you.
I am not aware of your true intentions however when behaviour such as was highlighted above is mentioned i feel it would be remiss to not inform the mods of a potential issue.
I had less problem with your first thread as it was generalised to the community and therefore 'visible' and open to comment.
Requesting money in private is not something I feel should be happening on this site ... and I am sure there will be those who agree or disagree on this.

The mods are here to decide whether you have breached the site rules and it is they who make the decision. If they decide you are not breaching the rules so be it.

I stand by my decision to inform them.

And again, I sincerely hope you find a way through your difficulties.

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
haha im out of depression bro! 1 year and a half
but now I realize that I did lost all my money few years back, now I have to work
I do have a job, but I am not sure I want to be doing this in the years to come, (perhaps I will? )
but money is really an issue!!!
as a matter of fact, I broke a relationship with a beautiful girl, because I went on thinking that she deserves to travel to Paris, to be taken to the best places around town, and you know what?
I told her to find a better man, and she did! So quickly she turned to the guy she had rejected for two years!
she told me I push her into her new relationship and that she has find LOVE. Damm. im fucked up too.
No girl, no money, no family to turn too, I do have, but they wont do shit.... what can they do? they really cant do anything anymore.... I was pretty expensive to my parents, doctors, clinics, treaments for 20 years...... so they wont spend on me anymore...

I probably need to accept TODAY, this is what I've got.. this is who I am... trying to be a better man....I realy wish I already knew what I will do further down the line... I would like to have that 1 thought which can change this situation... or any other...

its just 1 thought away... thats the distance to find my purpose.. 1 thought...

H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
Here's my story. I used to be doing financial sales/financial adviser. I was actually doing well and making good money. However, soon after, I mixed with the wrong company and became bad. I spent more than what I can earned and not only that, I was mis-selling to clients. I lied and said things that weren't true just to make a sale.

Well, of course those things caught up with me and soon, not only I had my license revoked, I also got into plenty of debt, including an outstanding debt to the government. In my country, there is a retirement plan in place whereby we had to contribute 20% of our earnings towards it. For self-employed people, we could choose not to, but we still had to contribute a minimum towards our "medical retirement" plan; in case we need money for medical reasons. It is pretty difficult to explain if you are not from the same country, but long story short, I currently owe USD 3,000-equivalent to the government.

With an outstanding debt, it is impossible to once again be a financial adviser because of the regulations in my country. All financial advisers have to be financially sound and that means no debt. Because of my wrong-doing, I was also sacked and that made it very difficult for me to get another job. I was jobless for over a year.

Very soon, my savings withered down to nearly zero and that was when I got really desperate and I turned to scamming people. I would chat up people in community groups in Telegram and offer them services which will not materialize. For instance, during Ramadan/Muslim fasting month, I promised to deliver food daily to someone for a fee, but I only ran away with the money. I even offered to be an agent who could hook up handsome men with sugarmummies but of course, that was a fraud too. The laws caught up with me, I was dragged into a police station and my bank account was frozen and I was ordered by court to make restitution. Of course I was not able to, so currently I still have a pending charge against me.

That was when I decided, OK, my life is pretty much ruined, I gonna just kill myself. To be honest, I cannot handle the fall from grace. I used to make good money and was pretty much set in life. However, it all fell apart. I took an odd-job at a nearby veterinary clinic, using an excuse that Covid resulted in me having no sales and thus, leaving the industry. It was a lowly-paid job that basically allowed me to put one meal a day. I lost over 15kg since. However, it served a crucial purpose because it allowed me to get close to Nembutal and I stole from the clinic. Again, not proud, I hope everyone would be kind to me. It caused a huge panic when the vet discovered it missing. I don't know if it was a sign that I should CTB, but somehow, I managed to get away with it. My plan worked-it was a pretty simple one actually. It was a small neighborhood clinic, so security was pretty lax.

My intended CTB date would be this year in September. I just want to pass on the same day as my birthday. I feel it would be kinda poetic, as if coming a full cycle. But truth to be told, I never want to consider suicide. But I just cannot come to terms that I have fallen so hard. The truth is, a part of me still wanted to live, and live well.

Which was why I applied for a particular job late last month. It was for a very junior-managerial role in a (previously) related industry. I was surprised they actually arranged for an interview, which I just did earlier in the month. I was even more surprised to hear back earlier on Friday that I was accepted and they would be arranging for me to meet Human Resources for a discussion. Not sure how it is in other countries, but here, it basically meant that you got it, what is left are background checks and salary discussion. When I saw the email, I was crazy happy, but it was only for a very brief moment, because I realize that was no way I could get it as I would fail background checks.

I need to pay restitution and also pay back whatever I owe the government (a total of USD 9,000) before I know I would be cleared to return to the industry. Otherwise, it is a definite no-go. If I had a second chance to return to the industry, I'm pretty confident I could rise again to the challenge and lead a great life again. At least I believe I won't be suicidal.

I know it is a huge amount (and clearing only a portion won't help me to be honest), but I really have no idea who I can turn to. I basically fell out with my friends and have not spoken to them since forever. I tried reaching out to two of them, but neither replied me. I understand, because I also ignored them. I even ignored their invites to their weddings and subsequently their newborn's parties. I don't blame them for ignoring my messages. If I were in their shoes, I would had done the same.

I don't have any family to turn to.

I really do not wish to die but I also can't stand living like this. Frankly, my life now is going to the clinic early in the morning, and simply doing whatever the vet asks me to. Sometimes, it is sweeping the floor, sometimes it is clearing the mess after the session. For lunch, I would say that I am heading home to feed my dog (which I don't even have, but I lied to appear that I love animals to land the job), when in reality, I merely headed home to drink water and take a 30 minutes nap. I only make enough to buy a cheap dinner for the day. I don't have a social life because I am too poor to have one. I return home daily to my small rented room whereby I do nothing, except surf the internet but would usually get depressed real quick when I realize there are so much good stuff in the world that I cannot acquire. I would eat my dinner and curl up in bed, reading old messages my ex-gf sent me. If I could turn back time, I would had treated her better. I truly miss her. My landlord has asked why I stayed home and hardly steps out, so on weekends, I pretend to head out. But what I really do was to walk all the way to a public library and read books there. If it so happens that my landlord left the house before I did, I would stay at home the entire day and pretend that I reached home just a little ahead of him. I would throw fresh clothes into the laundry basket just to pretend I headed out.

My life as of now have been truly low and even of filth. Sometimes, I can't even find the motivation to step into the shower. Disgusting, but sometimes, I only shower once in two or three days. To mask this, I would throw a clean towel into the laundry basket as well. I often find ants in my room; I am pretty sure it is because of my hygiene.

Is God playing a prank on me or giving me an opportunity? I really don't know.

I truly desire a second chance in life. Everytime I think about CTB-ing, I don't feel at peace; I only end up crying.

I know many will suggest for me to find another job in a different industry but I'm in my mid 30s and I tried applying for a career change for over a year. That didn't work out-I didn't even get an interview even when I was applying for entry-level jobs. I understand why though-why would anyone give someone in his mid 30s a chance to learn, rather than fresh graduates with higher potential ceiling?

I am also not able to save up via my current job-I barely make enough to pay rent and afford one meal a day. I don't even have money to go out. I haven't any real-life social interaction for 2 years. Yes, it has been this bad. I have no means to do odd jobs either-ever since I got depressed, I find myself having crazy low energy. Honestly, if the vet clinic isn't just a 15 minutes walk from where I rented, I doubt I would even be able to hold the job.

I'm truly at a loss now. What should I do? I want my old life back, but I messed up so badly. There's no one I can turn to for a loan. I don't think crowdfunding sites would allow for these. What are my alternatives?

Thanks for listening and sorry for the long rant. I hope you guys are having a better day than I am.

You lied, cheated and scammed people and now you're in debt? Donald, is that you? You forgot to mention that you also got impeached, twice!!

Ok, I'll help you out, just wire me $5,000 to my Nigerian bank account and I will send you a million dollars, ok? PM me for details.

Last edited:
  • Love
mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
You won't find happiness in others as long as you don't find happiness within yourself, no one is more important than you. Find what makes you happy and whole.

K

KolK

Nov 29, 2020
You lied, cheated and scammed people and now you're in debt? Donald, is that you? You forgot to mention that you also got impeached, twice!!

Ok, I'll help you out, just wire me $5,000 to my Nigerian bank account and I will send you a million dollars, ok? PM me for details.

Thanks for the negativity.

H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
Thanks for the negativity.
What goes around comes around. You scammed lied and cheated people. Look who's talking. It's your own admission.

You're welcome.