• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
I wasn't going to CTB tonight but the switch in my head was set to self destruct mode.

My pulse got faster. My head felt... Padded and enclosed. My face went red. I felt light headed.

Does that mean I was doing it right/on the way to passing out? It wouldn't have been viable tonight because I had to keep hold of the belt to keep it tight on my neck and when I could have passed out I would have loosened my grip. I'm looking into rope turned into a slipknot for the real thing.

V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
I wasn't going to CTB tonight but the switch in my head was set to self destruct mode.

My pulse got faster. My head felt... Padded and enclosed. My face went red. I felt light headed.

Does that mean I was doing it right/on the way to passing out? It wouldn't have been viable tonight because I had to keep hold of the belt to keep it tight on my neck and when I could have passed out I would have loosened my grip. I'm looking into rope turned into a slipknot for the real thing.
elaborate on your face going red.

C

CJM

Experienced
Jul 13, 2018
When I tried, I used a belt too. Majority of the time I only felt terrible head exploding pressure but there was this once where I managed to compress the arteries and started to faint, fell onto a heap on the floor in a panic, had no idea wtf happened but soon realised I now know the spot.

BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
I can still feel the pressure around my neck, not sure if that's just me being a hypochondriac or just I'm so low in my depression that I can feel every inch of my body in discomfort.

V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
I can still feel the pressure around my neck, not sure if that's just me being a hypochondriac or just I'm so low in my depression that I can feel every inch of my body in discomfort.
A little bit of pressure isn't to bad. You don't want a lot of pressure though.

Reactions: Deafsn0w
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
The pressure buildup in the head is a sign that you're compressing veins and not arteries, thus having blood enter the head and not leave.

That's what happened when I was using my t-shirt. When I used a rope, it worked perfectly (well, I didn't exactly go unconscious, but I did lose vision, balance and muscular control). The key is to have the ligature compress every part of your neck to ensure that your arteries get shut and remain shut. In your case, @BaconCheeseburger, this can be done by making sure that the belt is pressing down on all sides. When you perform the actual process, you won't pull - you'll use some support to keep the belt in position, and let your body go limp to put pressure on the arteries.