• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
are you ever scared if where you will go?
If you'd told me before coming to this world that this is how I'd end up I would have been scared, but now that I'm hear I just have to deal with things in the moment. In the end suffering is just a feeling that prompts me to act in certain ways. Maybe I'll suffer a lot in an afterlife, but in the end it will be another feeling that makes me want to act in certain ways, and I'll have to just deal with it in the moment as I do now. It doesn't really matter what happens; your mind will keep processing stuff regardless of whether or not you feel like you can deal with it, and if it stops you won't know about it.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I ordered my sodium nitrite... what do you think the likely hood is that I'll go somewhere bad when I die?
I've ordered more too.

May I ask where you ordered from?

Slightly geeking out here, but "likelihood", the Bayesian sense of "probability", is the correct sense in which to ask your question, as oppose to the frequentist "probability", which would make no sense for some highly technical reasons.

I feel that the likelihood of a God punishing you for feeling the way you feel is negligible.

Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
I've ordered more too.

May I ask where you ordered from?

Slightly geeking out here, but "likelihood", the Bayesian sense of "probability", is the correct sense in which to ask your question, as oppose to the frequentist "probability", which would make no sense for some highly technical reasons.

I feel that the likelihood of a God punishing you for feeling the way you feel is negligible.

amazon

N

Nightmare92

Sep 6, 2020
Hope hes wrong I don't wanna come back to this place ever after I'm gone! Specially in the future with the lack of resources and global warming and not enough water! No way I wanna see that!

That's not what he meant. He thought the universe is finite, therefore there should only be a finite amount of possible conditions (how molecules are arranged, etc). Therefore once every possible condition has been reached, everything must happen again. Therefore you would be born the life you already had. And you would die the same death you already died. But you wouldn't remember a shit. You would have the exact same thoughts again. You would be on this forum again and again and again for eternity. There would be nothing new in life. Just the same life again.

Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
That's not what he meant. He thought the universe is finite, therefore there should only be a finite amount of possible conditions (how molecules are arranged, etc). Therefore once every possible condition has been reached, everything must happen again. Therefore you would be born the life you already had. And you would die the same death you already died. But you wouldn't remember a shit. You would have the exact same thoughts again. You would be on this forum again and again and again for eternity. There would be nothing new in life. Just the same life again.

I really hope that's not possible....

H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I believe there is an afterlife, and the only way to get to Heaven is by accepting Jesus as your Savior.