• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I'm glad for you. i only wish the same for myself byut hope is fading
If you wish the same for yourself you should reach out. Or at very least make a suicidal gesture.

Reactions: lv-gras
ratfucker22

ratfucker22

Aug 30, 2018
If you wish the same for yourself you should reach out. Or at very least make a suicidal gesture.
Fuck no. nobody can hekp me lol its always the same bs. I am mentally ill, my brain doesnt absorb dopamine qute like a healthy brain.

Il get out alone or it's over

Reactions: Deafsn0w
ratfucker22

ratfucker22

Aug 30, 2018
A suicidal gesture is the most pathetic thing i could do, it just screams fod attentuon.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and lv-gras
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
A suicidal gesture is the most pathetic thing i could do, it just screams fod attentuon.
No it screams for help and we gotta do what we gotta do. No disrespect for Rex but its a similar situation. Its hard to get people to take you seriously without perceived action.

The greatest risk factor for suicide is a past attempt. Its up to you anyway... Help isn't always helpful depends on your situation and the "help" you receive.

Reactions: lv-gras
ratfucker22

ratfucker22

Aug 30, 2018
No it screams for help and we gotta do what we gotta do. No disrespect for Rex but its a similar situation. Its hard to get people to take you seriously without perceived action.

The greatest risk factor for suicide is a past attempt. Its up to you anyway... Help isn't always helpful depends on your situation and the "help" you receive.
Right. I only speak of my situation. If someone out there reading this thinks that you need help, it's not pathetic if you decide to ask for help, I'm speaking only of myself in that post and I do not claim to my post to be equally applicable to all.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, DeathBecomesMe and weedoge
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Right. I only speak of my situation. If someone out there reading this thinks that you need help, it's not pathetic if you decide to ask for help, I'm speaking only of myself in that post and I do not claim to my post to be equally applicable to all.
He he no worries, I just thought since you said you hold onto hope. There are meds that could help depending how you feel about them. I just feel this decision, being the last you'll ever make, should be reserved as a last resort I'd you have any hope left. A tiny bit of hope suggests to me there are paths you could take to get out of your current suffering the ones who leave generally accept that there isn't a way out for them personally or that it'd take more than they're willing to put in (like me).

Anyway I just talk a lot DW I'm not suggesting anything either way.

ratfucker22

ratfucker22

Aug 30, 2018
He he no worries, I just thought since you said you hold onto hope. There are meds that could help depending how you feel about them. I just feel this decision, being the last you'll ever make, should be reserved as a last resort I'd you have any hope left. A tiny bit of hope suggests to me there are paths you could take to get out of your current suffering the ones who leave generally accept that there isn't a way out for them personally or that it'd take more than they're willing to put in (like me).

Anyway I just talk a lot DW I'm not suggesting anything either way.
I don't have any real hope left, just a hope that in this next year I'll get a miracle. If I don't then that's it. I can't do one more day past the set date unless I get my miracle.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and weedoge
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I don't have any real hope left, just a hope that in this next year I'll get a miracle. If I don't then that's it. I can't do one more day past the set date unless I get my miracle.
What's your miracle? If you don't mind me asking. Because that sounds like a pretty solid but downplayed hope to me ;)

ratfucker22

ratfucker22

Aug 30, 2018
What's your miracle? If you don't mind me asking. Because that sounds like a pretty solid but downplayed hope to me ;)
I just want to be normal. I'm severely mentally ill. I've already lost the last 22 years I just want to salvage what's left which will be difficult enough. I'm just hoping that one day I wake up and I'm normal, that's my hope and the miracle I'm hoping for.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, DeathBecomesMe, weedoge and 1 other person
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I just want to be normal. I'm severely mentally ill. I've already lost the last 22 years I just want to salvage what's left which will be difficult enough. I'm just hoping that one day I wake up and I'm normal, that's my hope and the miracle I'm hoping for.
Ah I see, I'm sorry for you and I totally understand.

Reactions: DeathBecomesMe and lv-gras
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
I wish you all the best. Give it all you got man! Hope you can say goodbye to this awfull state of mind we all reside in (or have been in). Take care and good luck.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, DeathBecomesMe and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
That's great Rex.I wish you all the best.x

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Having the will to live is such a great feeling. It propels you in all endeavours. But without it everything seems meaningless.

Reactions: Deafsn0w
Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
That's great, Rex. We haven't talked, really, because I'm still fairly new to the forum but I'm very happy for you. I'm very much "Pro Choice" and if that choice ends up being getting help and going through what can be hell to get better than more power to you! (seriously; I'm not being sarcastic). I'm very happy for you. :)

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras