• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

trashprincess

trashprincess

She/Slur
Aug 8, 2023
TW: What it feels like to ask for help.

Me: I need help.
Them: Okay! Here you go.. You can do anything you put your mind to! Everything is possible if you try hard enough *pats self on back*

Them: No you don't! There's no excuse for not being able to do EVERYTHING, you just need to try harder *pats self on back*

Them: What do you mean? There's nothing wrong with you. Everything is fine. Just don't worry about it *pats self on back*

Them: *puts me in jail*

Me: I need he- ...nevermind...

ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
It happens to me every day irl.
Sometimes it makes me wonder if people are NPCs with automated responses, to the point that I don't even bother asking anymore.
It even happens to me that I sometimes complete their sentences and they think I'm reading their minds...

trashprincess

trashprincess

She/Slur
Aug 8, 2023
It happens to me every day irl.
Sometimes it makes me wonder if people are NPCs with automated responses, to the point that I don't even bother asking anymore.
It even happens to me that I sometimes complete their sentences and they think I'm reading their minds...
I think a lot of it is sort of "scripted" responses. These are probably the people that don't need anything more than just some encouragement to get through their problems, so they can't understand that someone else might need more than that...

Whether is be trauma, neurodivergency, queerness, etc. Everyone else just can't seem to understand that some people are different and have different needs.

ColorlessTrees

ColorlessTrees

Stuck
Jan 4, 2022
It's one thing if it's a stranger, acquaintance, or fair-weather friend spouting these canned responses, but another when it's "mental health" professionals, seemingly incapable of succeeding at their one job.

While it's not bad to search for a silver lining and understanding that you still have a degree of control, to them that often becomes the only factor in the equation. If not that, it's worthless pity with no real answers. "It's a chemical imbalance!", i.e. you need meds, if you finally point out the dystopia we're descending into with technology and disconnect—and that's speaking nothing of mother nature's cruelty. Profit over people is how they line their pockets, anyway, in the case of American psychiatrists.

If gambling with your brain chemistry doesn't help, let's just lock you up in a facility with no sunshine, put you on prison-like watch everywhere under the constant threat of sedation for 'unruly behavior' (crying), including to the bathroom, and abuse our authority. That'll teach you not to kill yourself!

Sorry to hijack your thread. Everyone's experience is different, and clearly I'm feeling spicy about mental health treatment lately. But all of this is to say, what a succinctly described and relatable summary. To be a little cheeky, even ironic in quoting these virtue signalers: you're not alone!

Reactions: reclaimedbynature