• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

holysmoke

Jun 6, 2024
I tired the more traditional and painful ways, but I don't have the will to go through with it. Ive in a protected environment right now and don't have access to a lot, but I have some common anti depressants stashed (a decent amount). Is it possible to use this is any way. I just want to go peacefully. Is that not possible?

lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

đź–¤
Apr 17, 2024
no
it's impossible

Reactions: easypeasy, Leiden and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
I'm sorry you're struggling.

We can't recommend specific methods but please do have a look at the resource compilation thread:

Reactions: totheendofinfinity, Forveleth and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
totheendofinfinity

totheendofinfinity

Trust in my self righteous suicide
May 26, 2024
Usually overdoses don't work, so unless you have a really massive amount of antidepressants, probably not.

Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Usually overdoses don't work, so unless you have a really massive amount of antidepressants, probably not.
There's only a small group of antidepressants (TCAs) that can be used to OD on. OP may not have those.

Reactions: Forveleth and Ash
Upvote 0
totheendofinfinity

totheendofinfinity

May 26, 2024
There's only a small group of antidepressants (TCAs) that can be used to OD on. OP may not have those.
Yes and even then you need a lot...I have them but probably not enough to ctb, and I don't want to fail.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
totheendofinfinity

totheendofinfinity

May 26, 2024
How much is a lot? What other options are available in a controlled and protected environment?
Depends on the medicine, for amitryptiline it's 10 grams.

Upvote 0
T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
Just wait till your account is older and ask for SN sources

Upvote 0