• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Admin, These posts are out of control now and are not helping anyone, please do the right thing.

• Hmph!
  • Wow
Reactions: RejectMetamorphosis, W3akCr3atur3, ijustwishtodie and 3 others
R

Readytogo246

Student
Jun 4, 2023
Welcome Back! Your clarity is amazing and wise.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and ijustwishtodie
W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
Welcome back FC. Im happy that you got your place in the world available again. I hope those days when u was banned wasn't too hard for You. Im not this person who will agree with you in 100 %, but i understand how this place is important for You. For all people who are so much against You...do not read it.It is her place in the world and stop trying to take it away from her. Good luck FC.

Reactions: Sulyya
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
Admin, These posts are out of control now and are not helping anyone, please do the right thing.
are you trolling? being sarcastic?

this is a better approach for FC instead of creating multiple separate venting threads. you don't have to read any of FC's post. hit that ignore button if it bothers you so much.