• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Endless suffering that continues.
It's just horrific to think about all the endless suffering, torment and cruelty that so tragically continues to be experienced by existing beings, every second there are existing beings in agony, tortured and tormented so immensely with no limit as to unbearable it can all get. It really is beyond comprehension how much harm existence causes and like I've already written it'll always be deeply tragic how they are forced here just to suffer for the sake of it in futile existences just waiting to die anyway, experiencing senseless agony and meaningless suffering that all could have been prevented by never existing in the first place.

To me having the ability to exist is a hellish, incredibly harmful imposistion that only ever causes one to suffer, once one exists they are capable of suffering in endless unlimited ways in this reality where chance so sensessly determines everything. I've never been able to understand those who label this a "gift", no existence is an abomination that no matter what I'd be better off without as after all there are never any disadvantages to not existing with nobody able to suffer from being eternally unconscious. I see no value to the meaningless, pointless torment that existence causes, I see no value in suffering so sensessly in a world filled with endless agony and more than anything I wish I never existed at all, I don't believe in the idea of hell but if there was one it'd be existence.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Hoping I'm giving you new information but you should know you can hit "ignore" at the top of the screen to never see this thread again. I think this solution is pretty great, honestly. Bravo mods.
They cannot ignore FC. They are a secret fun of her.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc