• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Have you tried hanging?

• I`m female, I tried hanging, I not only pissed myself, but also shat myself

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I`m male, I tried hanging, I not only pissed myself, but also shat myself

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
lynn14

lynn14

Apr 21, 2019
Pretty lifeless...

Hey buddy you were a paramedic and saw some suicide scenes? What were they like if you don't mind me asking? How did they make you feel, and how do they now make you feel considering the fact that you are suicidal yourself? Very curious Thanks.

stillwoozy

stillwoozy

May 28, 2019
I mean, I'm expecting to look really nasty when I die, regardless of method. But the point is I'll be dead, so nothing will matter lol

Reactions: Superfluous
W

Willdiesoon

May 22, 2019
Yes you will for sure.. I did while attempting without even noticing..

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Once I was close to death from losing too much blood... And I was crawling around on the ground, everything was blurry and then later I shit myself. Then I went into death throes and fortunately or unfortunately, I received a blood transfusion right after that... That was fun... Not from a suicide attempt by the way. Just from me, doing something stupid. I wasn't scared though. I felt very much at peace.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
Hey buddy you were a paramedic and saw some suicide scenes? What were they like if you don't mind me asking? How did they make you feel, and how do they now make you feel considering the fact that you are suicidal yourself? Very curious Thanks.

You`ve seen? Do you know the hanged?
The hanged are male or female? Did he/she pissed herself?

I understand your curiosity and am certain many others share this interest but must apologize because at this point I'm not prepared to relive such calls/incidents.

I'll just say: nothing greatly out of the ordinary but never pretty.

After being a volunteer paramedic in Thailand for (only) 4 years and some months culminating in the Asian Tsunami (2004), portions of my service are still hard to process/deal with, especially given my current state of mind.

I hope you can understand.