• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

angelkin

angelkin

F: seven | lmfao this sucks
Feb 23, 2023
My friend works as a vet, and they were hired on the spot without any requirements or anything about a year or so ago. They tend to animals and take care of them, which includes medicating them. Tonight me and my friend went out to some skating rink to have fun, and it really was! Except for the looming dread hanging over my head knowing that one day will be the last time we will ever hang out like this again, and that day is creeping closer with every second. But that made me cherish the moments we share even more.

On the car ride home I mentioned how I was looking for a job, and being a vet seemed really interesting to me since I love animals a lot, and I sorta always wanted to work in some medical field anyway. My friend instantly shot up and got super excited, bringing up ideas on how we could work at the same place together, shifts that would work with our school schedules, etc. They even offered to help with transportation.

I feel like shit.

I mean yeah I'm happy, but my friend has no clue about my ulterior motives and I feel horrible for involving them in my messed-up plan. I'm worried if trying to steal N or anything else like that will risk their job. I don't know if simply them giving me the application means they'll be held responsible for my actions. I also don't know how I would go about taking a bottle without anyone noticing, like if there's a specific time window for how long I can get away with it until I'm caught. Should I CTB the night I steal the N? Or would I have time? I don't know.

It's stressful, its scary, but I'm desperate. My alternative plan is to get SN since I already have ondansetron and meclizine, but I won't be able to get it until next year due to some other reasons.
Why is it so fucking hard to get the peace I want? A part of me wants to say everything in my life is fighting against me, but if it wasn't for the impulsive text from my friend asking to go hang out tonight I wouldn't have even been given the opportunity to ask for that job to begin with. Still, it sucks.

I don't know. If it doesn't end up working out, or if I have to work months before I can get my hands on the N, then I'll buy SN when I possibly can. I just want the peaceful way out if possible.
In the meantime I'm trying to create a small animation before I eventually CTB since I want to finish one project before I go. Something I've always wanted to do. If I end up finishing it, maybe I can post it here when its time for me to go :)

Thank you for reading. If theres any advice, suggestions, tips, anything, please feel free to share. I need all the help I can get at this point lol.

L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
don't ever tell or hint to that friend anything about your ulterior motive, that way they won't be charged with aiding/abetting or blamed for being complicit (worst case scenerio the work place won't want them to bring anymore people to work, or worst of the worst is getting fired. but i don't think they'll be chraged with any offences)

Reactions: angelkin
angelkin

angelkin

Feb 23, 2023
don't ever tell or hint to that friend anything about your ulterior motive, that way they won't be charged with aiding/abetting or blamed for being complicit (worst case scenerio the work place won't want them to bring anymore people to work, or worst of the worst is getting fired. but i don't think they'll be chraged with any offences)
Yeah, that's what I intend to do. I seriously hope I don't get them fired or anything, but I feel like I'm reaching a point where I'm about to lose it. I hope they can forgive me someday :')

Thank you for your response

Reactions: loopdaloop
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Do you mean as a vet tech or an actual vet? Because a vet is a doctor.....either ways if you can get close to it........there may be a chance

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Even most vet techs have some sort of degree or certificate. Vets go to college and take courses same as a doctor. In U.S. the drugs are locked up usually. Someone I know who worked for a vet got arrested for stealing drugs.

angelkin

angelkin

Feb 23, 2023
Do you mean as a vet tech or an actual vet? Because a vet is a doctor.....either ways if you can get close to it........there may be a chance
I mean vet tech, I'm sorry. Was really tired when writing this

Reactions: Obliviate
L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
I don't think it's feasible. We had an actual vet here and this what she said:

I have limited access to controlled drugs as they are in the main treatment area and are closely monitored. Every drop gets recorded, including pentobarbital (N).

But maybe the job would help make you feel better about life. My friend's sister and niece both work as vet techs and they love it.

Last edited:
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I don't know what country you are in, however in the UK Animal Nurses have a fairly arduous period of study to qualify. If they're just working in a Veterinary Clinic as an unqualified assistant I doubt if they would have access to the secure drugs cabinet. And, as has been mentioned, any reputable Clinic or practise will maintain a poisons register with very limited access to the controlled drugs.

B

bored2death

Aug 9, 2023
it seems way easier to fly to another country to obtain what you're looking for than go through whatever career qualifications would put you in the same room as a locked and controlled substance.

that said, maybe the effort would help you find a will to live.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I would expect a controlled substance like N to be locked away and only accessible to the Vet.
It is. I used to work for the RSPCA
only inspectors have access to it.
it seems way easier to fly to another country to obtain what you're looking for than go through whatever career qualifications would put you in the same room as a locked and controlled substance.

that said, maybe the effort would help you find a will to live.
Takes years to qualify as a vet.
Has a vet nurse or receptionist she'd have no access to controlled drugs like that.

• Informative
Reactions: Yaffle