• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Zer0

Zer0

Nem sempre se pode ser Deus
Sep 14, 2018
Just a few people know about my cbt wishes so I talk to the just 1 or 2 days a week so they don't worry about how I'm feeling. Sometimes I don't even have what to say so I just send whatever about a game and end the conversation by ghosting them.

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
Just a few people know about my cbt wishes so I talk to the just 1 or 2 days a week so they don't worry about how I'm feeling. Sometimes I don't even have what to say so I just send whatever about a game and end the conversation by ghosting them.
Same. Except the only two people who know are my therapist and psych and at this point, I've made up my mind, figured out how, so I don't care about much else. I don't answer texts or phone calls or emails.

Zer0

Zer0

Sep 14, 2018
Did they say anything about your ctb wishes ?
One of them said once it is sad but it is my choice, the others just say the usual bullshit like 'things will get better' or 'you should go see a doctor'
Same. Except the only two people who know are my therapist and psych and at this point, I've made up my mind, figured out how, so I don't care about much else. I don't answer texts or phone calls or emails.
I tried to ignore everybody once, i can't do it, i'm too weak and need social interaction. It just lasted a week and even half year later my friendships are a ittle broken by it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Luchs
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
One of my issues is as time days weeks go by, I am less and less able/willing to tolerate any social interaction and hate being in public. Its a reminder of how I used to be and never ever will be again, and I know I cannot sustain this dysfunctional lifestyle so as soon as I can, "Im outta here..."

I don't talk to anyone and no one expects me to either.

Zer0

Zer0

Sep 14, 2018
I can't see how someone can live without social interaction but if it is working for you i guess it is no problem.

Reactions: Baskol1 and Luchs
Zer0

Zer0

Sep 14, 2018
Extreme social anxiety

Count yourself lucky if you've never been struck with it ;)
I have social anxiety, but if i stay too long without talking to someone it is worse than anxiety. I'm that guy who is always "busy" when people want to go out but once in a few months i have to meet myy friends or i'll go insane and get dragged into a pit of self hatred and despair.

Reactions: BipolarExpat
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Yeah I keep interaction to a bare minimum. There's few people I want to see and those I do I don't want to see me, it's embarrassing

Reactions: Zer0
Zer0

Zer0

Sep 14, 2018
Yeah I keep interaction to a bare minimum. There's few people I want to see and those I do I don't want to see me, it's embarrassing
I know how you feel, half of the time i hide myself from people is because i'm sure they don't want me with them, even if sometimes they say the opposite

Reactions: Mr2005