• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
I hate existing, especially on days like this where everything just seems to be going poorly for me. I turned off my phone notifications, I'm not going to talk to anybody. I wish I wasn't so afraid of pain. If I had an 'off button' I would immediately press it. College is suffocating. I don't want to worry about it right now, but if I waste away my day by not being productive and doing work I just feel more suicidal because I feel lazy. I wish I didn't have to worry about this. Even on days where I am productive, and I go outside and do things I still can't feel content with myself. Always have to do more. More until I burn out and lay in bed all day. I feel disgusting, unclean and unworthy of anything.

What sucks is how afraid I am at the thought of a potential afterlife. The only thought that gives me any kind of relief is believing that after we die, there is simply nothing.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I also just wish for the option to permanently offswitch my existence, only the thought of eternal nothingness comforts me as well. I understand that it's so dreadful feeling trapped in an existence you hate, I also certainly hate existing but anyway I wish you the best.

SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
I also just wish for the option to permanently offswitch my existence, only the thought of eternal nothingness comforts me as well. I understand that it's so dreadful feeling trapped in an existence you hate, I also certainly hate existing but anyway I wish you the best.
I wish you the best as well

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
There is nothing after Death. only non-existence forever. And i'm glad too.

Why is the afterlife god ghosts souls reincarnation hiding?

Billions of people have smart phone cameras but not one video of any of that. Cause none of that exists

Additionally scientists haven't been able to detect any energy field or force or any sign of any soul, god , devil , afterlife, reincarnation , magic, etc.

They say god is everywhere and that a soul is in every human but no one has been able to detect any energy field or anything in a human or anywhere that could be a soul god etc.

Last edited: