• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
So it's finally snowing where I live (yay!), and while most people dread the cold and snow - understandably so - I honestly really enjoy the season.

Mostly because I don't leave the house for long anyways so I don't need to commute, but also because the HEAT IS FINALLY GONE! No more showering twice a day, no more bugs, days are shorter so the sun is no longer blinding me in the morning.

But also - I actually feel like leaving the house now, because I don't feel the need to be presentable. I no longer feel like I will be judged based on what I wear, because all of us are fully covered in coats and jackets anyway lol. Even better in the evening, since the sun is set already.

So yeah. I'm also quite excited for New Years too :)

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
i feel the same way.

love the cold and winter season. i enjoy wearing oversized clothing like hoodies, sweats, and being comfy.

i hate the sun and heat. i dislike being sweaty and all the bugs as well.

only thing i despise about the winter season though is having to shovel snow. it is a death sentence.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Haha ! I hate the summer too. Sweating my ass off and having to deal with too many people outside enjoying the sun, making too much noise and drinking too much. I live in the city centre so summers are chaotic.
I love the winters because it's more peaceful and less people around.
It's also easier to regulate body temperature in winter, you can just wrap up if you're cold, yet it's more difficult to get away from the heat.
Summers here in UK are usually very sweaty and humid.

Yun

Yun

Oct 24, 2023
Sadly, it doesn't snow where I live. But I still love the winter season. My mind works better in winters as compared to summer days. And I also feel more refreshed throughout the day.
Offtopic: I like rainy/stormy days too.

Last edited:
A

anxious_depressive

I'm in despair
Dec 21, 2021
Тоже люблю зиму )))

I love winter too.
I feel a little better when the air is frosty and fresh.

• Yay!
Reactions: リンさん