TakeMeToHeaven

TakeMeToHeaven

Jul 25, 2024
in the end we're still animals, and wanting a warm place to cum inside feels great. we're slaves to pleasure. but i still resent the people who brought me into this world and i'm still an antinatalist.

at least, offer us a way out if we don't enjoy life, like you claim in your doctrines.

"souls will still find a way to reincarnate even if we don't reproduce"

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
The whole problem is that we are animals and most of us like sex.
The lack of sex can even be harmful, because, among other things, the lack of sex can lead to frustration.

Another thing is our natural desire to have children. Most of us have these instincts, even if not everyone wants to admit it.
Having a loving partner and a child/children is something exciting for many.
If we did not have these instincts, our species would have become extinct long ago.
The same as other animal species.

The funny thing is that nowadays relatively many people try to consciously or subconsciously cultivate their instincts with pets.
Some people literally treat their cat/dog like a child.

Everyone must understand that we are animals and nature "expects" us to reproduce.
The world may not have an objective meaning.
But from the perspective of nature, procreation, among other things, makes sense.
Of course, not everyone has to become a slave to the will of nature.

These are the reasons why, in my opinion, antinatalism is in a losing position in the current world.

Of course I don't insult people who don't want to have children (I don't have any either and I won't because I'll be dead hehehe), but I don't like how some people who call themselves anti-natalists insult people who want to have children. We should focus on having children responsibly. Not on insulting people for having children.

Reactions: TakeMeToHeaven and GuessWhosBack
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Presumably, if Buddhists believe in reincarnation, they maybe also need new beings for those souls to progress on their journey in. What happens to their faith if all life on earth is ended? Presumably, that will happen some day. Maybe they believe in life on other planets or something.

Still, you can surely still have sex without getting women pregnant all over the place? Unless you're really against contraception.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Stupid pleasure is nothing compared to the worst pain most extreme suffering extreme torture

It's the bait pleasure addictions that are the most evil because they keep one here or fooled.

Being a slave prisoner, Work all day to feed yourself 3 times today to get a dumb fleeting animal pleasure of eating shit food . Getting old decaying suffering waiting for the extreme suffering. All this work stress problems suffering for no purpose other than to exist for another day so that extreme pain can trap u.

Yeah we're animals. Buy i have this brain where I can see the manipulation and trap by evolution and culture society. For example evolution programmed animals to like eating food. I see that trap and the other addictions programmed by culture and society .

I can think and say no I don't want children. There is no desire to have children like there is hunger for food at least not for me

You become what you think about most of the time

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim and ijustwishtodie