• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I keep dreaming and fantasizing about it.

One slam of that button and your dead in an instant. I want it so bad man I crave it oh I wish it existed.

I wish everyone was granted such a button at a certain age. Maybe 19 (I'm 19 lol)
A painless way to die...would anyone be so kind...could God be nice to me please. That's all I want that's all I wish for.

One big red button that I can slam my hand down on and I'm gone .

Why why why...gosh I wish it existed...no fear just peace. I should buy a gun. That would probably be similar...hopefully.

Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
A gun might not cause instant death, but if done right it would cause instant loss of consciousness with death following very shortly afterwards. But yeah, big red button of instantaneous death would be great.

Reactions: divinemistress36
F

fuzzy-clown

Experienced
Nov 27, 2022
That would be nice. It would be similar to going under anesthesia and that's the last thing you're ever aware of.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I've always wished for something like that, it really would prevent so much meaningless suffering in this existence that was always undesirable in the first place. No matter what I'd see it as preferable to not exist but if it was up to me I'd choose to erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all, I just wish to disappear and be forgotten about.