• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
I'm tied down to this world for 20 more days because I'll be getting some bonus from corporate wagie job. Since my parents and brother are completely dependent on me, I don't want to leave them penniless.

But it's so hard to endure. I tried having sex with hookers to cope and get validation but since my family would need money, I don't want to waste it.

I hate myself, fuck me, why was I born. I want to erase my existence so bad. Like I'm such a pussy, no one likes me. I am lonley and will be lonley. God, I want to delete myself so bad.

Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck my existence

• Hugs
Reactions: seekingrelease22, halleyscomet and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Wageslavery sounds like torture

Reactions: divinemistress36, ijustwishtodie and gantaigarashi
gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
Wageslavery sounds like torture
Yeah, I got suicidal ever since I became a wagie. Like the worst I had was severe depression before becoming a wageslave.

Now, I'm buying stuff for my SN regimen

• Aww..
Reactions: ijustwishtodie and sserafim
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I hate wage slavery and life too. It sounds absolutely awful. I always wished I could be dead before I had to wage slave but, since my mother wants me to apply for jobs after my exams are over all because she wants me to earn money for her bullshit religious trip, I feel like I may be forced to wage slave too. I'm so scared, I don't want to wage slave at all. I want to ctb and free myself from the pains of life but ctb is too risky and inaccessible for me.. any attempt that I fail and I'll never see the light of day again. I'm so scared at how I'm forced to be a wage slave too. My mind is already tearing itself apart due to the mental pain of just thinking about having to work. I thought I could escape having to work but it turns out that I can't..

• Aww..
Reactions: gantaigarashi and sserafim